yaynds.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This is simply great! It's harder for starters than the previous game, but it's still great nonetheless. Wish my brother would let go of the DS so I can play again.

Hey, anyone know how to go back to the profile selection screen after entering any of the available profiles? It's cause me and my brother share the DS, and I didn't want to keep turning the DS off or using soft reset whenever another one wants to play.

EDIT: Snob time: got a "Perfect" on my first trial at the first minigame \o/

GustavoSM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cheekmac said:
The game is really cool, though, but to me it seems like your timing has to be more precise than on the first game. Did anyone else notice that?

I don't think it is actually more precise than the first game.. But I've noticed it's slightly harder to have a good timing since sliding the stylus isn't as "punctual" as hitting a button. I mean, what's the correct timing? It's probably when you take the stylus off the screen. So you'd have to slide it a tiny fraction of a second earlier than the actual beat. It's like this time you have two movements (sliding and letting go) as opposed to the one movement in the first game (pressing a button). Don't know if I'm being very clear
biggrin.gif

I love the game. It's as great as the first one. Just got through the first 15 minigames, and the first one is probably my favorite!

Behnom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys, i can't get it to work on my R4 cart for some reason :/

all i see is a blue screen on the touch screen and some text on the top screen

any ideas?

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get past the first screen with the Frog, my touch screen is totally black and no matter I do it won't progress any further, I've tried tapping the screen, rubbing the screen, pressing buttons, nothing seems to do anything. I've got a g6 lite if that makes a diffeence

The Chow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The second game is most similar to the claping disco lions from the first game, except that when you don't have the stylus on the screen, your guy will sing. Lift at the appropriate points and for the proper durations. For the louder scream, you need to flick the stylus (as you did in the first game) and let go. Make sure to put the stylus back on the screen after the louder scream.

What I don't understand is the third minigame with the robots. I got every single robot dead in the centre of the head (so that they make a x_x face)except for one, and I still died. What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to aim for a x_x face, or a tilted head?

EDIT: Alternatively, this blog talks about a demo with English instructions. Now I know what I'm doing wrong about the Robot stage.

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhhh this game is hard i only have one gold everything else i have unlocked by buying the next minigame lol. Its still very fun to play.

johnelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is amazing,and much harder than the first. Using the touchscreen is much more fun than pressing a button and is just as precise.

So far my favorite game is the one where you pop the candy into your mouth.

But now I'm stuck. Has anyone gotten to the half-black, half-white marching guys? I can't even get passed the tutorial since I can't consistently switch sides. It seems to be 7 single count and then a doubletap, but whenever I mess up, my character resets to the white side even when everyone else is on black.

natkoden said:
cant pass through the one with the... farmer?

Collect the onions and kick out the moles?

You have to first tap the screen to pop out the vegetables and without lifting the stylus flick up to hit them into you basket. The rhythm for the tap and flick for vegetables is the same. For the moles do the same, except the flick is faster, a halfbeat maybe. You'll know when if you did it right if the mole is sent flying in front of you off the screen.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this came out of nowhere!
Looks cool (too bad I never understood the mechanics of the GBA one
frown.gif
).
The DS is getting a good roster of music games.

BTW, CNBS are scum >:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ