DS #2517: Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Japan)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is amazing. I just started playing it yesterday (finally!) and i'm addicted. Between this and Korg, my weekend will be well spent w/ bizarre music
smile.gif

Quick Question: After you beat Remix 6... where are the other sets going to appear?

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
OH MY GOD GUYS!

I was on dialup last month..... I had to wait ages to download this game. But man was it worth it!!!
It's one of the 10 best DS games EASILY : D

I was afraid the DS was slowly dying off.. but then we got smacked in the face with FF IV, Korg 10 DS and Rhythm Tengoku Gold!
AWESOME

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you unlock the phone toy, try entering in these:
2 ♪ 21 ♪ 98
831 ♪ 831 ♪ 831♪
44 ♪ 82831 ♪
246936 ♪ 1

Some of them you'll recognise if you played the first game.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, talk about a surprise awesome game, I've never even heard of Rhythm Tengoku. Can be pretty difficult, but one of the best games this year most definitely. Also, the remix (boss) stages are absolutely awesome.
10/10 (Y)

EDIT: Haha, I say that, but then I just did the ping pong game. F*ck me it's hard. Gonna have to keep going at it until I get it.
And Again: Hehe, did it on the second try anywyay. Now the lizard game's bugging me, as it doesn't always feel very responsive...

Also, has anyone had it where a coloured thingy appears round a stage select with musical noted and such? Then when you press it a P appears in the top left corner in the mini-game. You then have to get it perfect, otherwise an X appears over the P. Anyone managed to complete one of those? If so, what do you get?
Also, it disappeared once I completed another mini-game.

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
You then have to get it perfect, otherwise an X appears over the P. Anyone managed to complete one of those? If so, what do you get?
Also, it disappeared once I completed another mini-game.
I think if you get all fifty you unlock the soundtrack and all the letters.
And you only have so many minigame tries to perfect it, otherwise it disappears until next time. I've only got three so far.

almdudler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I held off downloading this to buy it and my copy came today. Never been so happy with a game since the GBA original, but just my luck my launch day DS Phat just went kaput and am thinking I should run to a 24hr supermarket and buy a Lite as I need to play some more.

jcap669

Trophies
XP
Country
guys! im a noob here! please, help me! ok so, i downloaded this rom and first it didnt work so i updated my OS (i use DSONE so..) and IT WORKED YAYY!! but...after hours off non-stop fun, i decided to take a break so i turned it off. AND THEN IT HAPPENED...when i turned on back my DS, to my horror MY SAVE FILE WAS GONE!!! (i was so sure that Rhythm Tengoku was autosave, well the first game was!) i nearly cried because of this...

PLEASE HELP ME!!! is there anything that can turn on AUTOSAVE or is the rom broken??? IS THERE ANY ROM that isnt broken???

PKInferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rod said:
jpxdude said:
A new button comes up on the right side of the coffee cup, but when you go to it, there are 2 buttons which don't say much else in japanese. on the left screen is an image of 2 recognisable characters from the first game (the 2 rapper characters) any ideas?
Same here. Finished the game, opened this button, and have no idea is there's anything useful in there or not. D:

I think tt says something about the A button, but that doesn't help much
wacko.gif

If you get "High level" (the gold border) on 30 games, play the guitar lesson (coin icon, 3rd option down) and get a score of A or higher on all the lessons, this should open the 1st set of live play (4th icon that opens at end of game, top icon). You play a couple songs in a row here for an audience. The guitar lessons actually open after every 5 medals, starting at 15, all the way up to 50. getting a score of A for all the advanced lessons unlocks the second live play session, but I haven't gotten that far yet (dancing frogs, ping pong, and the black and white levels are my weakness) hope this helps
yaynds.gif

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you hear "Break Con OOH" (Or what sounds like that, the first bit in the tutorial), just on the OOH bit, hold down on the screen.
Then, when it gets to "Scratcho" wait a beat after, then flick the stylus.
Sort of like "Scra - tcho- -FLICK"

It's hard to explain, but once you have the general idea of what to listen for, it's a lot easier.

Second phrase is "El start". Wait about a beat after he says that, then hold. The Scratcho bit above is the same here.

Sorry if it's really hard to understand...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b