DS #2514: KORG DS-10 Synthesizer (Japan)

makikata

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
pbolmstedt said:
makikata said:
Can't make it work on my crappy shitty full of crap DSX. If anyone has got a solution I am willing to try (anything but trashing the cart; burning the dsx, spitting on it and so on)... I was able to run anything with some tricks (the arm7 fix, the "new" arm7 fix) , and now it look like my DSX is finally 100% useless
smile.gif
Time to grab another FlashCard. DSX, what a bunch of loosers.Damn, I was hoping this would work. =[

QUOTE(tomazzzi @ Jul 28 2008, 08:32 PM)
Yeah can t get it running on my crappy ds x too !

grrrr if i had one those guys in front of me...

Actually, if you have got a DS-x, try any trick... maybe there is a solution, I don't know. Try... even if I am going to buy this nice piece of software available for the DS once it reaches Europe. It deserves it!

phantoccine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone here tried with the m3 simply? I patched it with arm7, updated my firmware, and I don't even get a japanese error message, just a black screen. any help?

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phantoccine said:
has anyone here tried with the m3 simply? I patched it with arm7, updated my firmware, and I don't even get a japanese error message, just a black screen. any help?

Did you update your firmware to v1.14? Works fine for me, I didnt patch it or anything.

Just makes sure your on 1.14

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
concealed identity said:
Anybody know how to record automations or change settings (filter res, etc) while recording?

If you go into the Kaos pad thing, you see 1.2.3 at the top, you can do effects there. If you tap the red circle more to the right side, whilst playing it records the things you do in the kaos pad, including automation stuff (e.g. panning, volume). It's really really cool!

Cool thanks, I figured that out after a little while but wasn't around my computer.

My only issue with this program is that you can only make 16 patterns, and each pattern can only be 16 steps, making it really hard to make a song that isn't incredibly simple, as I use at least 4 of those 16 patterns just to make a basic melody.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to increase the steps of a pattern past 16 or save more than 16 patterns per song? It just feels INCREDIBLY limited.

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How did you get it to work with Supercard? Did you have to do any patching or something? Maybe I've got the wrong file .. is the one with the 'onboard bonus mp3 file' the same one you guys are using? sorry to be asking stupid questions, but i'm dying for this thing!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
torpor said:
How did you get it to work with Supercard? Did you have to do any patching or something? Maybe I've got the wrong file .. is the one with the 'onboard bonus mp3 file' the same one you guys are using? sorry to be asking stupid questions, but i'm dying for this thing!

I have NO idea what you're talking about with the "onboard bonus mp3 file." Could you explain that a little bit more?

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The archive I found with this in it had a folder in it called "Quarantine-Break_vs_Noisia-QRNUK006-VINYL-2008-sour (Bonus!)" ..

but I've now found another copy and will see if it works with my SD lite .. hopefully!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
torpor said:
The archive I found with this in it had a folder in it called "Quarantine-Break_vs_Noisia-QRNUK006-VINYL-2008-sour (Bonus!)" ..

but I've now found another copy and will see if it works with my SD lite .. hopefully!

lol i think that was a "personal bonus" kind of thing. Yea, what i got was just the backup and the standard files that come along with it lol. Was the bonus any good? Was it even MADE with the Korg software? I mean, does it at least sound like it?

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, it was some sorta compo or whatever .. but anyway I think I found the archive you guys are using, its all good on that side, but whenever I try to start it I just get two black screens.

Anyone know if I need to have my Passkey in or whatever, or some card in the DS slot? I've patched my DS to not need Passkey (or is it Superkey, I forget, can't find it any more) so maybe thats the issue? Please advise, I'm a total dweeb at this DS stuff ..

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you're using the older Supercard slot-2 model. I didn't read back, if you'd mentioned it, and assumed with Supercard, you meant a DS-1... I have no idea how to get any of those working... never played with em. Sorry :-\

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
darn so its possible it won't work for me then, using a supercard ds lite (microSD) .. in that case, whats the *best* cart to get? i'm going to buy this korg software as soon as it is released in europe, but in the mean time i'm not going to wait so .. got a recommendation for me? some place to buy it online?

makikata

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
torpor said:
darn so its possible it won't work for me then, using a supercard ds lite (microSD) .. in that case, whats the *best* cart to get? i'm going to buy this korg software as soon as it is released in europe, but in the mean time i'm not going to wait so .. got a recommendation for me? some place to buy it online?

Play-Asia, worldwide shipping

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_Super_Inframan said:
Has annyone got this working on the G6 Lite?

It starts and the "formating save data" message appears and then nothing happens (i waited some minutes)...

i'm having the same problem. tried several write methods. going to download the most recent stuff from teh g6 flash website and re-put it on and see if anything happens. if anyone has any answers before then, it's be greatly appreciated.

QUOTE(da_rula @ Jul 27 2008, 07:07 AM) My first test-song --> http://da-rula.de/Musik/ds-10/Song_01.mp3

It's very crappy, but i just wanted to test the main program
smile.gif

For those who are interested in what the program can do, i recored the 2 demo songs as well:

http://da-rula.de/Musik/ds-10/Demo-1.mp3
http://da-rula.de/Musik/ds-10/Demo-2.mp3

wow. VERY IMPRESSIVE. i downloaded those and plan to put them on my psp mem stick to have playing in the bg as i play Wipeout Pulse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!