Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
DS? Huh, they certainly haven't promoted this edition much.

If only GBAtemp.net could talk.
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its even worst than the boring Wii game. Lazy presentation, just a cash in on the Wii games success.

f_cgm_58aece1.jpg

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
You have to arm7.bin patch this game for it to work.. On my R4 anyway..
smile.gif

yeah same here otherwise SAVE ERROR with R4 doh!!

no biggie to patch though
smile.gif

its an ok kinda game for a few minutes but its just a bunch of sub games really and will/would soon grow tedious
frown.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Good nfo i agree with a few of the comments made in it. Some of XPA's nfo's are becoming even lamer than CNBS and thats really saying something, although the guy in the iND nfo did seem a bit childish about it all. XPA's comeback was pretty lame though, saying:
QUOTE said:
If im too drunk (hence the psy- mistake) or have real life shit to do im not going to sit around making nfo's, i dont give a fuck. Who even cares these days
lol it's not about who cares just make a proper nfo it's not hard is it. Pasting a game name, size, and site link takes about 10 seconds.

As for a JPN group i doubt it. The Japanese don't give a shit about the scene, it's all winny share and perfect dark for most of them. An English group that can get hold of Japanese releases may happen again sometime in the future (it would be nice), but a REAL Japanese group is highly unlikely. Roll on the iND's
laugh.gif

Anyway nice nfo it made for a good read, i enjoy the rants as an onlooker of course. I actually wish there was more of them, heh.

why so serious?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
Good nfo i agree with a few of the comments made in it. Some of XPA's nfo's are becoming even lamer than CNBS and thats really saying something, although the guy in the iND nfo did seem a bit childish about it all.
lol it's not about who cares just make a proper nfo it's not hard is it. Pasting a game name, size, and site link takes about 10 seconds.Good NFO? That dude sounds like a whiny bitch.
Lamer than CNBS? Nah. CNBS are trash - bottom feeding scum that steal and repack releases.
Xenophobia gets out what really matters - the ROM.
Spend your time actually getting the game and dumping, not preparing an NFO.
No one really cares for NFO anymore, anyway.
Actually, they don't care for the release group at all. All they care for is if it's on their HTTP site and if it works on their R4.

Tri said:
XPA's comeback was pretty lame though, saying:
If im too drunk (hence the psy- mistake) or have real life shit to do im not going to sit around making nfo's, i dont give a fuck. Who even cares these days
Lame?
He speaks the truth. Why get so foolish over a silly ROM release when you could be enjoying yourself, having a drink or somethin'.
And yeah, like I said above, no one cares and acts like they appreciate the release group that dump games. They could really care less for what's inside the NFO.

Tri
why so serious?
Internet is serious business.

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gotta say that the scene sure has changed alot since my C64 days (sniff sniff).
Getting back to the game: it's horrid!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1