DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
yes , the only way is to create an ID generator that can patch your save when it is blocked

after we can get it run drectly on NDS
smile.gif
XD

but to probleme remaning
-we have to found the factory Id generator
- IF we get to many ID that can make people with the real cartridge will be block
maybe nintendo stop checking ID when teye noticed we bypass it

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like our only hope at this stage. if there was a way to patch it with an id generator then we'd be problem free. is it possible????

ps: the factory what?

fkusumot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
iblamewiifit.com
XP
Country
United States
dominator said:
yes , the only way is to create an ID generator that can patch your save when it is blocked

after we can get it run drectly on NDS
smile.gif
XD

but to probleme remaning
-we have to found the factory algoryhme
- IF we get to many ID that can make people with the real cartridge will be block
maybe nintendo stock checking ID when teye noticed we bypass it

I kind of doubt that. Nintendo is paying a fee to JASRAC for every song downloaded. Each download from a copied ROM is taking money out of their pocket. The more likely event, if Nintendo feels it is getting too expensive, will be to shut down the service (IMHO).

darrenwongster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just went live on an original cartridge and realized the DL count is now at 230 (previously at 221)

I am waiting for Rudolp to update his backup tool. I have tried his current version and also SavSender/SavReceiver but still no success in dumping either the game rom or my save file.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The uid is stored in the save file at offset 007E0000~007E0027 AND 007F0000~007F0027. These 2 sections have the same values.

Here's my empty save creator:
http://rapidshare.com/files/126066021/savcreate.zip.html
Made by VisualBasic 6. Interface is simple enough, no user manual needed
rolleyes.gif

Use at your own risk.
And here's something I must state:
THIS TOOL IS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSE ONLY. DO NOT USE THIS TOOL TO PLAY PIRATED ROM COPIES OR VIOLATE COPYRIGHT IN ANY WAY.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yesterday I downloaded 5 songs... But now it doesn't let me connect, and I've already tried to edit my serial in the .sav...

Nintendo's banning IDs this fast?
ph34r.gif

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
GReats WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks you

twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr greats work, I generate a save for testing, open it and take the two pack of values then past it with an hex-edirotr in my old save and i'(m able to THATdownload again..

So when Nintend blok the ID gain (appear each 12 hour) I have just to generate a save and switch the ID

WOOWWO i dont' have the skill to make a GUI for this can you make it ? for testing purpose only not worry

arange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried out the generator, connects to wifi but when i try to download i get error code 31111
checked google but no answers

songlist up to 236 now btw..

zhjiawei

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
HI,everyone. i have made a wii wad of Daigasso! Band Brothers D Speaker Channel and freeregion it.
before uploading,i want to make a test.
can anyone help?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys... Something REALLY strange just happened.

I had 5 songs downloaded on my save... Then I saw I was banned from WiFi, and changed the unique id. Still doesn't connect... Nevermind... I want to play some of the songs I've downloaded and...

They got changed to a strange song that ends with a 2 in its name. EVERY one of them.

It's Nintendo's idea of "Hey, we know you've got a flashcart!"?
tongue.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
raulpica said:
Hey guys... Something REALLY strange just happened.

I had 5 songs downloaded on my save... Then I saw I was banned from WiFi, and changed the unique id. Still doesn't connect... Nevermind... I want to play some of the songs I've downloaded and...

They got changed to a strange song that ends with a 2 in its name. EVERY one of them.

It's Nintendo's idea of "Hey, we know you've got a flashcart!"?
tongue.gif
Oh, shit, this can't be good. But, it will be cracked

arange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think you might have did something extra when editing the ID, i changed mine to test the generator and all my songs are fine, just the error 31111
at least we have the first 200+ songs on sav file so every song is playable, just need to change up the saves (and then i'll know which ones i want to keep on my real cart when i get it next month when i go to japan

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odd, my songs are all okay.
so after it says (Do you want to connect to wifi), then it says connecting to wifi. then a message comes up. (NOT AN ERROR MESSAGE) and it says disconnecting from wifi, then says disconnected... i dont know what it says. does anybody know??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1