DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Speaker Channel works fine on PAL Wii with a region free wad and CycloDS to connect to the Wii.

It's sooooo cool i just played Ghost Busters on drums on the Wii. lmao i'm so glad the Speaker Channel works
yaynds.gif

Rock Howard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
twIstErOId_AmbAssAdOr said:
My save generator simply creates a empty 8mbyte file and fill the uid part with random values. It's quite natural it doesn't pass.
Rock Howard, as far as i know m3 cards don't support 8mbyte saves.
So, there is no way I can play the game normally before an update comes? Kuso, M3 team doesn't seem to be going to release a new firmware... Anyway, this game deserves every of 50 dollars it costs, I'm going to buy it as soon as possible.

twIstErOId_AmbAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Rock Howard said:
My save generator simply creates a empty 8mbyte file and fill the uid part with random values. It's quite natural it doesn't pass.
So, there is no way I can play the game normally before an update comes? Kuso, M3 team doesn't seem to be going to release a new firmware... Anyway, this game deserves every of 50 dollars it costs, I'm going to buy it as soon as possible.
I agree with you. Every sentence, that is :-p

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rock Howard said:

if you have a real yes otherwise not that i know of

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Some pictures of the Speaker Channel running on my PAL Wii, thats me connected with CycloDS Evolution

Speaker Channel makes some of the instruments sound so much better! best Wii< >DS connectivity yet

speakercgannel1.jpg

speakerchannel2.jpg

speakerchannel3.jpg

zhjiawei

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi,everyone.
since test was finished successflly,i've uploaded it to mediafire.Thenyou guys could download faster.

here is the download: removed. if you want that, pm me.

please don't delete readme.txt in rar when you share it to other sites,thanks.
if you like this game,please buy the origin game,let's support the producer.

Narstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zhjiawei said:
hi,everyone.
since test was finished successflly,i've uploaded it to mediafire.Thenyou guys could download faster.
here is the download:click.

Like to explain what this is? I'd rather not download a random file from mediafire without knowledge of this "test" or what is so successful about it.

Also; more M3 Real news please. If someone has managed to get DBBDX working on Sakura, with saving working fine, please inform me. As far as i know, i can't get it to work on anything apart from 3.8

And if nothing comes about, being a fully working solution, i'll go out of "Donate" £30 for "Another" copy of the game.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea. Since it's established that the M3 Real has no problem with save files upwards of 8MB, would it be possible to create an even larger save with more custom songs?

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hinara said:
zhjiawei said:
hi,everyone.
here is the download:click.

Like to explain what this is? I'd rather not download a random file from mediafire without knowledge of this "test" or what is so successful about it.

Also; more M3 Real news please. If someone has managed to get DBBDX working on Sakura, with saving working fine, please inform me. As far as i know, i can't get it to work on anything apart from 3.8

And if nothing comes about, being a fully working solution, i'll go out of "Donate" £30 for "Another" copy of the game.

I have it running on sakura and saving works just not 100% (i find the profile doesnt save correctly
frown.gif
but all my scores saved perfectly

Kiko7777777

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a problem using the DS_MENU.DAT file that was Dominator had so nicely provided. I replaced my old file with that one, but when I turn on my DS and try to start the R4, it says that the hardware is broken/wrong. I'm using R4DS kernel version 1.18, and Im using a Chinese R4. Could someone please help me with this problem? Thanks.....

arange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dominator said:
I have a save file with 100 dl song and 100 recorded song but when i open it with a hex-editor there are plenty of space free so i think this is nintendo who wants to force customer to buy another game XD

remeber that theres also 100 song slots for edit data

having a supercard is nice.. the 230 official songs from nintendo and then i can use my real cart to download all the new edits

if 3 ppl with 3 different saves play multi, you can choose from all the songs (you take turns choosing songs from your own selection)

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so let's have a recap for those of you just joining in:

Everyone here is currently banned from WiFi (and if you're not post your current gamesave specs). An invalid UID give the user the 31119 error.

Does the Speaker Channel wad actually work for people? Would someone like to offer a link to (possibly ANOTHER forum) where we can download it?

Post any other relavent information for people just joining in.

~Dac

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
arange said:
anyone test for ntsc and slot 2 cards? (if its anything like pokemon i have a feeling it's going to fail :/)
The game doesn't start on my EZFlash IV because of the new save type. I didn't try any of the saves in this thread because I'm assuming they are incompatible. Time to upgrade?
unsure.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Dacvak said:
Does the Speaker Channel wad actually work for people? Would someone like to offer a link to (possibly ANOTHER forum) where we can download it?

Post any other relavent information for people just joining in.

~Dac
Works fine for me, proof in the link below:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1244115

I'm running 3.2E btw, doubt it makes a difference though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.