DS #2364: Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard (USA)

Heishiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this game working on R4DS, which firmware? When starting the game an error screens appear and there is nothing else i can do, any ideas?
smile.gif

Godnnelg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um.. I hate to come across as a total noob but I can not seem to get this to patch correctly using the Supercard software for my slot 2 miniSD...
Whatever I try to do, I get a 0 bytes type file..
Anyone have any idea what settings to use?

EDIT: Nevermind I wasn't using the latest supercard software....

BladeKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to get this to run on my M3 Lite
I've updated the firmware and got the newest game manager but when I try to load it all I get is a flash of white screen and then it just stays as a black screen.
I think I have tried all of the combinations in the game manager, does anyone know how to fix this?
smile.gif

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as a relatively old guy (30) who's been playing RPG's since pen and paper (mostly AD&D), i find this game quite satisfying (though rather tough).

ive been snooping around looking for an RPG I could really get into and so far out of the few that ive tried this one is the only one that is actually holding my interest.

i dont have cheats (m3perfect) but used a password from the first game for a little boost, but its still pretty tough...

if i actually finish this it will be a sign that this game is quite good (at least for people with similar tastes in RPG's).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: