DS #2323: Genmu no Tou to Tsurugi no Okite (Japan)

babelfish

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
Only if this has map drawing will it rival Etrian Odyssey.
QFT

The only reason I like the genre in the first place is because of EO -- the way it incorporated pen and paper RPG elements with the DS's functionality was brilliant.

On topic, think I'll give this one a go, as I've been looking forward to it for some time now
smile.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demi said:
^ wtf, lol

I hope Atlus brings this over... looks 10x better than Etrian Odyssey
WTF?! You must be looking at different screenshots than I am, as the ones on the official site look like they're using a 4 color palette trying to be retro or something and phailing.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cutterjohn said:
Demi said:
^ wtf, lol

I hope Atlus brings this over... looks 10x better than Etrian Odyssey
WTF?! You must be looking at different screenshots than I am, as the ones on the official site look like they're using a 4 color palette trying to be retro or something and phailing.
There are two ways to few this game wither through the retro four colours thing or a cell shaded look.

Can't say the cell shaded view is that good looking, but these games aren't about looks and are really only meant for those who played this back in days where four colours was hot shit.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok. From the official site, seems that the retro look is made for those who also like traversing the dungeon in a faster pace.
From the images, seems like a four member party and the Youtube video shows a nice map system.
Just waiting for those who acquired the game to post impressions.
Hope this gets an English release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o