DS #2163: Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (Japan)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm definitely going to check this out.....don't care if it's in Japanese. Naturally, I'll switch to the English version when it's released, but I can't wait!

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Kinda stuck in the third chapter. Anyone know how to proceed? I'm guessing I need the lightning ninpo to pass those boulders, but not sure how to obtain it.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat, if you figure it out, please post here. I'm sure I've spoken to everyone multiple times and been round the map a few times too, I've got no idea what to do.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
irpacynot said:
Kinda stuck in the third chapter. Anyone know how to proceed? I'm guessing I need the lightning ninpo to pass those boulders, but not sure how to obtain it.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat, if you figure it out, please post here. I'm sure I've spoken to everyone multiple times and been round the map a few times too, I've got no idea what to do.

Probably have to know Japanese and the story elements would explain what to do.....

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
God damn it! This game is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gooood!
biggrin.gif

Gotta stop playing it and wait for Eng. ver.

Dont play... dont play... dont... ahhh.. dammit...

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game hurts my fingers.
happy.gif
Just gotta get past the third chapter now (I know what to do, even a 5 yo could figure it out, it's just that my fingers were hurting and I couldn't concentrate on the enemies)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laminaatplaat said:
irpacynot said:

Thanks

QUOTE said:
But I'm loath to play much more, since I don't want to ruin the experience for myself. I've waited so long for this game, and not understanding the dialogue blows.

I...just...need...some...willpower!

listen to yourself
tongue.gif

All right, so I have no willpower...but damn, this game owns me.
wub.gif

So, know how to proceed in the third chapter?
nyanya.gif

QUOTE(m3rox @ Mar 19 2008, 05:53 PM)
happy.gif
Just gotta get past the third chapter now (I know what to do, even a 5 yo could figure it out, it's just that my fingers were hurting and I couldn't concentrate on the enemies)

So, m3rox, you basically insult most of the folks here, including myself, and then offer no help?
glare.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
laminaatplaat said:
irpacynot said:

Thanks

QUOTE said:
But I'm loath to play much more, since I don't want to ruin the experience for myself. I've waited so long for this game, and not understanding the dialogue blows.

I...just...need...some...willpower!

listen to yourself
tongue.gif

All right, so I have no willpower...but damn, this game owns me.
wub.gif

So, know how to proceed in the third chapter?
nyanya.gif

QUOTE(m3rox @ Mar 19 2008, 05:53 PM)
happy.gif

So, m3rox, you basically insult most of the folks here, including myself, and then offer no help?
glare.gif

Scroll up a little, I just pressed the A button at the old man (or perhaps the b button, I know it was one of the abxy buttons) and he woke up.
tongue.gif

P

pasc

put spoiler tags cause teasing sucks (I think you are asuming to the massive overload of enemies ?)

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn...I'm not sure if I want to start this or wait for the US release. Some sites saying it's the 20th, some saying it's the 25th.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll just try this one out, not play a lot, then wait for the US release. I can stay busy with Crisis Core until the US release gets dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.