DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

T

Toutatis

I finished the torrent.
I can upload the rom on Rapidshare for those who want to test themselves.
Unless that someone is already doing the same or can do it faster than me ?

NFO :

" Crappy group. One person. One vision. One dream. That dream, I dunno.

All I know is that I am cool.

Bye. "

ph34r.gif

chautemoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
If anybody who already has the game from downloading the torrent has it, could you please upload it somwhere and contact people privatly with it? Not all of us can use torrents due to our ISPs ):.

Replicated the method, going to attempt to see if it works, if not I'll leave the torrent going until there's a confirmation that it doesn't work at all.

I'll have it in an hour or two..if I'm the first I'll be sure to post about it and people can pm me for it that need it.

Edit: nevermind.
smile.gif

drakehart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For those who are staring at their R4, that torrented patched rom won't work with it.
I'll never admit I've tested it myself though so don't ask
tongue.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, i encourage you haxx0rs to haxx up this game, but think about how hard the developers had to program this awesome game. I bought the game the day it came out, and I planned to buy it when I played the Jap version(and got stuck). I let my friends watch + play the "demo rom" until the thanks for playing message came up. They really wanted it. They said they would buy it, when I told them about the multiplayer system. Even If we can barely play, its worth the experience. If you want to support Square Enix on this awesome game, buy the game. 40$ is really little compared to how much you would spend if you paid for all those games you downloaded. I barely have any money, and I bought a r4 because of it. I still buy all the great game, such as this, all FF's and any awesome game. I have over 20 DS games alone. Support Squenix, and at least buy this game they weakly tried to protect from you guys. They spent a lot of time and money on development and translation. come on guys, 40 dollars is all they ask for this game. It will make you feel a lot better.

BTW my mac froze up because of a beta app when I typed this up, had to type it up again XD
(a sign I will get flamed?!?)

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Try using arm7 fix file with final fantasy CC (jap) version as a donor and english version as the patient on supercard one...
give a white screen if enable patch isn't on..
enable patch on... give thank you error message..
I guess I wait till a new firmware come out (I trust supercard team)
and hope the don't do the same thing for FFTA2

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
Well, i encourage you haxx0rs to haxx up this game, but think about how hard the developers had to program this awesome game. I bought the game the day it came out, and I planned to buy it when I played the Jap version(and got stuck). I let my friends watch + play the "demo rom" until the thanks for playing message came up. They really wanted it. They said they would buy it, when I told them about the multiplayer system. Even If we can barely play, its worth the experience. If you want to support Square Enix on this awesome game, buy the game. 40$ is really little compared to how much you would spend if you paid for all those games you downloaded. I barely have any money, and I bought a r4 because of it. I still buy all the great game, such as this, all FF's and any awesome game. I have over 20 DS games alone. Support Squenix, and at least buy this game they weakly tried to protect from you guys. They spent a lot of time and money on development and translation. come on guys, 40 dollars is all they ask for this game. It will make you feel a lot better.

BTW my mac froze up because of a beta app when I typed this up, had to type it up again XD

that is to say that the game companies wont see this success and decide to make it just that much harder to play all the games
im not discouraging buying the game, by all means do, but at least dont do it in a way to show them that the best way to get games sold is to put shitloads of protection on them

chautemoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BakuFunn said:

I completely respect that, and they really do work their asses off and deserve to be paid for that. BUT I can barely afford to feed myself, whereas they can. So, Im not feeling bad given the circumstances. I consider it an evening out of sorts of economical/societal priorities..I'm not making what Im worth at my current job, when I am, I'll be happy to buy every great game I want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof