DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
They spent a lot of time and money on development and translation. come on guys, 40 dollars is all they ask for this game. It will make you feel a lot better.

1: Not everyone can actually buy it because of Nintendo's policy of hating Europe.
2: 45 euro's.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@darkcrudus
if you really want to play even though theres no firmware /// rom patch for it ---get the latest firmware of you cart

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent my fair share of money supporting DS devs the first year it was out (spent roughly $1,000 on 2 DS phats, and more than 40 games).

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dakeyras said:
archindivide said:
Infidel Dog said:
cmon , its like fruit! it taste better when they cost nothing

fruit?

For example, raspberries are better if you pick them right off the bush instead of buying them in the supermarket..is what he tries to convey I think.

I get my raspberries free (as well as my cherries, grapes, blackberries, apples, and pears), they grow wild here
happy.gif

Nehle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to buy this game, but Nintendo of Europe's business model - Release games 3 months later at twice the price (yes a DS game here is $80)- doesn't work for me. In fact, a business model where you have to illegalize the competition (In this case, imported games) in order to even maintain a market is not one worth pursuing

Fuck you, weak dollar
dry.gif

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it has anything to do with copy protection.. the game will run if you use an emulator, and won't crash at all.. Apparently it also works on Cyclo DS, so my guess is that if it was copy protection, it wouldnt work on ANY devices, and certainly not on an emulator either..

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infidel Dog said:
dakeyras said:
archindivide said:
Infidel Dog said:
cmon , its like fruit! it taste better when they cost nothing

fruit?

For example, raspberries are better if you pick them right off the bush instead of buying them in the supermarket..is what he tries to convey I think.

exactamente!!

thats more like saying games would be better if we made them ourselves rather than getting them from a company

archindivide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freqman said:
I doubt it has anything to do with copy protection.. the game will run if you use an emulator, and won't crash at all.. Apparently it also works on Cyclo DS, so my guess is that if it was copy protection, it wouldnt work on ANY devices, and certainly not on an emulator either..

well supposedly it has something to do with the auto-patching process of cards like the r4ds, something to do with a check that occurs over a certain time interval in the game. the reason it works on carts like the cyclo ds is because it uses "clean" roms.

[edit] it reads the game as it were on the actual ffcc card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU