DS #2036: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (USA)

spfite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just beat the first case, looking forward to the next one, i hope nick can still own from the sidelines in this game.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, like, what is this game? More shovelware, or is it good? Anyone try it?

rofl2.gif

Kidding...of course. Not surprised to already see seven pages of replies for this game, even though it released in the wee hours here in the States. Still, not a fan of these games, but my wife will wet herself when I tell her it's been dumped. Myself, next month is my month for games.

Anyway, enjoy, PW fans.
tongue.gif

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first case is freakin' epic. Took me two hours and it was all worth it. I don't know why everyone claimed GS4 is much worse than it's predecessors ...

Probably because it went back to the GS1 method of presenting and such, with a GS4 twist added on. A lot of people apparently liked presenting profiles to every single person in the game during GS2 & GS3.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finished the first one... and the second one, which I didn't really end up liking, and I'm in the middle of the third one, which I'm not enjoying too much. Hopefully, this one will be better than 2 and 3, and more like the last case in 1.

P

pasc

The last case was total overkill, I took forever to finish it, but it was so satisfying.
cry.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter