DS #2036: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (USA)

surtax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just finished first case. im quite enjoying it. i never played any of the aa games bafore and im doing fine =]

btw whats with the bit in the 2nd case where you have to find the guys panties? wth! are all aa games like this?

D

Deleted User

Lol 'My huge cock turned to an itsy bitsy one'
tongue.gif

EDIT: Quoting the NFO

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Does Phoenix drink "grape juice" in the Jap version as well? Or have they changed it from wine for the US localisation to remove booze references?

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat the game...it was a lot of fun. One odd thing...
Is it just me, or does anybody else think that Capcom was watching too much DBZ when making some particular animation near the end of the game? Yeah, you know which one.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm currently on the last case... and there's something completely odd with it.

Time-traveling evidence? WTF? I've just got the crystal bottle in the present from Kristoph Gavin, yet I'm able to use it in the past, presenting it to Vera Misham! Heck, there was a bottle just like it on the desktop in the studio, why could we use that one as "evidence" instead of a magic crystal bottle? The concept of discovering the truth following to different timelines is cool, but hell... using the same evidence both in the past and in the present is way, way off.

Seriously, this is the weakest game in the series, IMO. Nice upgraded graphics and cool videos, though.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joey Ravn said:
I'm currently on the last case... and there's something completely odd with it.

Time-traveling evidence? WTF? I've just got the crystal bottle in the present from Kristoph Gavin, yet I'm able to use it in the past, presenting it to Vera Misham! Heck, there was a bottle just like it on the desktop in the studio, why could we use that one as "evidence" instead of a magic crystal bottle? The concept of discovering the truth following to different timelines is cool, but hell... using the same evidence both in the past and in the present is way, way off.

Seriously, this is the weakest game in the series, IMO. Nice upgraded graphics and cool videos, though.

You're not presenting the actual physical evidence but confronting her with the fact that she received it I think.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xJonny said:
You're not presenting the actual physical evidence but confronting her with the fact that she received it I think.

But...

... that doesn't change the fact that you're using something you learned in the present (you see that nail polish in Gavin's cell), in the past. The same happens with some of the "evidence" you present when dealing with Zak and Valant. You get Thalassa's picture from that completely disgusting freelance journalist in the present (chronologically, just after Vera is poisoned), yet you use it to prove the link between Apollo and Thalassa in the Borscht Club, the same night Zak was killed by Kristoph.
If this is supposed to be a reconstruction of the path Phoenix walked those seven years, revealing the truth of what had happened, there's no way he could have done it that way. If, on the other hand, this is a "game", as Nick tells you before starting, then... I guess they could have done it in a way that made sense =/

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
The MASON system is just a way of piecing all the facts you know together.

I guess so... It's a cool idea I'd like to see implemented in future games, but... I still think they could have done it in a much more logical way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1