DS #2036: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (USA)

ramza__x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
da game works and its great too
smile.gif

and the cock was big too :/

kwerdenker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just finished the first case and i really enjoyed it. i like the new kid on the block and i'm eager to get on the next case.

one thing did bother me though:did it strike anyone else as odd seeing phoenix wright having the upper hand in a trial?
rolleyes.gif

ehrgeiz22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished the first case.... the 3D crime scene reconstructions are kinda neat

I didn't really like what was revealed at the end of the first case

S

scubersteve

HugeCock is teh greetest.
However, this game is also a contender for the title of teh greetest...

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't know "greetest" was a word. Bah, I don't feel like playing again. I beat the Japanese version three times. All to see Akane. XD

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck now.
I just presented evidence to prove that PW was lieing and that he put then hat on the dead guy. Then your attourney wants to provide evidence on how he's lieing and I can't figure out what to present. I've tried like so many times already. Oh, and this is the first case

Edit: Got it.

Crysten

Trophies
XP
Country
Great release - was playing this last night and loving it.

Only problem is that around halfway through the first case the game crashes during one of the witness testimonies. I'm using an R4 with 1.16 firmware - any help in finding out what the problem with it is would be greatly appreciated.

Kouta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Only problem is that around halfway through the first case the game crashes during one of the witness testimonies. I'm using an R4 with 1.16 firmware - any help in finding out what the problem with it is would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem, except that i'm running it on an M3 Lite with the latest firmware and game manager.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

EDIT: Went for another round, and I guess it was just a slight connection issue with the M3 Lite. Games's running smoothly now.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been very much looking forward to this one. Glad to finally see it...I'll be picking it up at TRU during lunch break tomorrow. Looks like I'll finally be able to use the 25 dollar gift card I got when I reserved Mario Galaxy!

ehrgeiz22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Maybe it has to do with your download....maybe it's corrupt? cause it worked fine on my R4 and I'm on the second case now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright