DS #1981: Houkago Shounen (Japan)

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just saw the youtube vid. It's about a kid who's enjoying his life together with his friends but then suddenly gets told his family will be moving. It is up to the player to decide who to spend the precious last moments with.

The games shown in the trailer are traditional Japanese children games. The catchphrase of the game is "re-living your childhood".

It's text-heavy so I wouldn't bother if you don't know Japanese. On the other hand, it is also heavily Japanese-culture influenced so an English release may be doubtful.

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
I reeeealy hope a european release will be available for this game.. it looks stunning!!

Why oh why are there so many jap releases that dont get converted though!? Im really bored with the crappy euro releases they've been drip feeding us the last few months. Compared to whats available for the jap market its pityful!!

Some heads need banging together!

Having said that though.. next month looks alright:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Apollo Justice, Dungeon Explorer, Nanostray 2, Soma Bringer!

toot.gif

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Girlfriends having a Japanese boarder come over next week. Man I hope I can convince him to translate game dialog for this or another game.
It looks so pretty I wish these were the games that got fansubbers attention.

yzx571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'd not help... burst in tears when playing the game.
The first game in 20 years to do so.
friendship, happiness, memorials of childhood,that last for ever!
I'd strongly recommend this game to everyone who misses their shool time, the old,gilded days!

Reactions: octopus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill