DS #1784: Powershot Pinball Constructor (Europe)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds really interesting. I'm a deaf dumb blind kid....but I'm going to try this game anyway!!
I don't think you can be a pinball wizard on a ds version of pinball though...
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, I'm not impressed. The construction part seems kind of limited and the playable table is sort of meh.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ha, so this was what I saw today! Caught a glimpse of it in the DS section but the store was packed.

There seems to be a lot of Euro releases showing up and most of the sites that do release dates are missing them, including me.
frown.gif

P

pasc

I love DS Games with Editors, first there was Worms, then DTM and now a Pinball Game with Editor, now just a Tony Hawk with a Editor and maybe a Incredible Machine Clone and the world would be a much nicer place
smile.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love DS Games with Editors, first there was Worms, then DTM and now a Pinball Game with Editor, now just a Tony Hawk with a Editor and maybe a Incredible Machine Clone and the world would be a much nicer place
smile.gif

Gosh, TIM: Contraptions would be an AWSOME port for the DS
bow.gif
Someone who knows how to code... *wink wink*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, I'm not impressed. The construction part seems kind of limited and the playable table is sort of meh.
Yeah I agree with you on this.

Theres a couple of other pinball titles coming soon but I'd love a port of Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions with a table creator. Dreams & Fantasies were also on the GBA cart Pinball Challenge Deluxe so give that a go Pinball fans.

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody hasn't tried Metroid Prime Pinball, you need to give it a shot. It came out a long time ago, so people new to the DS might not have tried it. I am addicted to it again right now.

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
smile.gif

Gosh, TIM: Contraptions would be an AWSOME port for the DS
bow.gif
Someone who knows how to code... *wink wink*

aaah TIM... the memories...
smile.gif

but on topic.. have to test this game anyway
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, I'm not impressed. The construction part seems kind of limited and the playable table is sort of meh.

Yeah I agree with you on this.

Theres a couple of other pinball titles coming soon but I'd love a port of Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions with a table creator. Dreams & Fantasies were also on the GBA cart Pinball Challenge Deluxe so give that a go Pinball fans.

Just checked out that Pinball Challenge Deluxe for GBA. Good call! Me likey!

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
If anybody hasn't tried Metroid Prime Pinball, you need to give it a shot. It came out a long time ago, so people new to the DS might not have tried it. I am addicted to it again right now.

Im going to give this ago and Metroid Pinball, i haven't tried either. But this game looks interesting. I have question, That John Deere game has that been released yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-