Let's hope it's good.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried it, and I must say: you are a clever one, Nintendo. Masking yet another 'trainning' game as a 'magic teacher'. Didn't see that one coming.
Let's say you start with this. You have to 'practice' some excersises to get 'Magic Points' from the round-busted magic shop owner. The more Magic Points you have, the more things you unlock. The thing is, these 'excersises' look awefully similar to, let's say, Brain Age: you have, for example, to improve you spatial awareness... excuse me, you magical spatial awareness by drawing a mirrored number or letter. How clever.

Maybe there's more than this in this game, but as soon as I saw its Brain Age mechanics, I decided not to play it... but maybe, after some more feedback...
unsure.gif

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Shame they didn't use a standard deck of marked cards...

Guess theres no chance this will be released in the UK this year either? What a missed opportunity for the festive season!

mo_j90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this gane is actually quite good but the down side is you you need the special deck that comes with the game to do some of the tricks

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, i bought one of those marked, one way arrow, diagonal cut card decks a year ago, so it good. The tricks are clever. And no, they do not tell u real life tricks, they say stuff like- oh, put your finger on a moth and move it X times then blow on the mic! The tricks are cool, with acually electronic tricks and just obvious tricks, like finger yoga.

shinmai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Wouldn't recommend this to adults, but it's GREAT for kids. Children love it when they can learn something like this to fool their friends and parents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.