DS #1721: Ryuusei no RockMan 2: Berserk x Dinosaur (Japan)

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a sequel to Star Force?

There's Leo, Dragon, Pegasus, and now Dinosaur.

Don't much care for the game...
Half right.
Starforce = Dragon/Leo/Pegasus
Starforce 2 = Shinobi + Berserk/Dinosaur + Berserk

I don't really like what they did though, Starforce 2 is like Battle Network 5 Double Team DS. You can only choose between Berserk or your game's other Tribe and you can't brother your own Berserk/Tribe.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I miss the time when Megaman games where called just "Megaman" with a number..
frown.gif

P

pasc

Yeah, complicated names... but the game will rock (YAY for online play), although the "from-behind" sight takes away the difficulty the BN games had *sigh*...

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Star Force was alright, but dragged down by the plodding, cliched storyline. I doubt this is any better, but I'm getting the English version nonetheless - Dinosaur, of course!

Shinobi... damn man, you had me there for a minute. I really thought that a Shinobi sequel was coming out. After Contra 4, I'm back in love with old-school 2D arcade
smile.gif

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Force was alright, but dragged down by the plodding, cliched storyline. I doubt this is any better, but I'm getting the English version nonetheless - Dinosaur, of course!

Shinobi... damn man, you had me there for a minute. I really thought that a Shinobi sequel was coming out. After Contra 4, I'm back in love with old-school 2D arcade
smile.gif
Shinobi is coming out o.O
It's part of the second series.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Force was alright, but dragged down by the plodding, cliched storyline. I doubt this is any better, but I'm getting the English version nonetheless - Dinosaur, of course!

Shinobi... damn man, you had me there for a minute. I really thought that a Shinobi sequel was coming out. After Contra 4, I'm back in love with old-school 2D arcade
smile.gif

Shinobi is coming out o.O
It's part of the second series.

Um, I think he meant Shinobi, the old school arcade game.

Not some half-assed, half-baked, franchise-whoreing moneygrab that Capcom has turned the Megaman series into.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
despite the better look on Ryuusei, exe is much better

same with the game and anime :/
Ryuusei 2 has some remixed BN2 songs.
Plus it adds a "Star" system which increases the damage of all chips that are the same.
Also, I found the anime to be quite fun, loved the English dubs of Battle Network, but hate the English dubs on Ryuusei.

Also, Ryuusei 2 is a lot funner, much more chips and a whole new system.

Stop putting down this game, it's becoming a great series.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Star Force's behind-the-navi idea is OK, but I felt it took a lot away from tactical play. You don't plan nearly as much, the entire battle consists oo of dodge, run up and attack, dodge, run up and attack.

Star Force had way too many low-points it to be a good game. Maybe it's because I didn't play longer then half-an-hour, but that's just because the game bored me quite easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one