DS #1531: Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja (Europe)

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That took a while...
wtf.gif

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incredible game. Only complaint is that it's -way- too hard if you don't know the genre well, and a bit on the easy side if you do. XD

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, it's old, 0861 for the US release, 0462 (J) release. Not a bad game, actually playing the us ver now, but it is starting to get tedious. In the same vein of the old Diablo PC games or Children of Mana on the DS. Run from town down into a dungeon to explore/kill stuff (dungeons are randomly created). If you die you loose your eq, but keep your exp, with new weapons and items randomly placed when the dungeon is generated again.
ph34r.gif

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I love this game! I'm definitely buy this game right away when I see this on store! Even if I'm already beat Japanese and USA versions many times, though. Hoping if that box art gonna stay on front page forever, or at least replace that on Deal or No Deal's box art. That's what everybody have pirated copy of Photoshop for.
tongue.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
this is a really weird game, when the U rom was released, I gave it a chance based off all the sexual inuendo and softcore hentai art.
But nah, it's not worth playing, everything is pretty amateur.
take the running for example, you don't actually run faster, the game just plays at 200%, so everyone else runs faster too etc

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a really weird game, when the U rom was released, I gave it a chance based off all the sexual inuendo and softcore hentai art.
But nah, it's not worth playing, everything is pretty amateur.
take the running for example, you don't actually run faster, the game just plays at 200%, so everyone else runs faster too etc

Sounds like -someone- doesn't know what a Roguelike is.
frown.gif

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
I really liked the game, myself. Like someone said earlier - its hard if you're unfamiliar with the genre but rather easy if you are. If you're not sure if you'd enjoy the game I'd say to at least give it a try.

appleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finished the 861 US version of this and I loved the game.

Some like this game but many will hate it. This is the type of game where you can't rely on reviews to decide for you. You just have to play it and decide for yourself. Just like GOD HAND for ps2 (one of the best ps2 games) .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel