DS #1491: Bleach: The Blade of Fate (USA)

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Excellent
biggrin.gif

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A few months ago(I read this on forums.r4ds.net before it went down and such) , wasn't there that guy that combined the JP version of FMA:DS's audio with the English version of the game?(So that he was playing the english version but with JP voice acting) Is anybody doing it for this game? Personally I hate the dubbed version of Bleach..

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bad dub, guess I wouldn't notice it because I tend to play on the bus so the sound is off (I usually have music in my headphones rather than the game).

Its good to see some of these titles we thought we would never see being moved across into english.

Hellios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
IGN gave this a promising review, so I guess I'll try it.

And the dub isn't that bad, Jesus Christ....
The Bleach dub is the most horrible mainstream anime dub ever. Seriously, it's even shittier than One Piece, or even the whole censored Yugioh-4kids anime.

The only thing this game has for it is that will have less lag becuase of resident players.

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Bleach dub is the most horrible mainstream anime dub ever. Seriously, it's even shittier than One Piece, or even the whole censored Yugioh-4kids anime.

The only thing this game has for it is that will have less lag becuase of resident players.
Ok, that's really taking it too far. Really.

Tsuchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

True True lol, 4kids give the crappiest lines to anime and ruin the crap out of everything. I guess to non-anime fans dub isnt a big deal but for those who watch it all the time, its a very big deal b/c u hear shit voice actors in english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over