xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone notice that EVERY new release thread there is, there's at least one comment of "Doesn't work on my Supercard"? Why do people buy that piece of shit? Just get one of the better cards like R4, or EZV and move on...
maybe not everone are as rich as you (i have more than enough cash to buy a new one thought lol) anyway the roms always work on the supercard you just have to know the correct settings

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone notice that EVERY new release thread there is, there's at least one comment of "Doesn't work on my Supercard"? Why do people buy that piece of shit? Just get one of the better cards like R4, or EZV and move on...

maybe not everone are as rich as you (i have more than enough cash to buy a new one thought lol) anyway the roms always work on the supercard you just have to know the correct settings

The R4 is not exactly expensive.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
still if you already have a working flash card there is no reason to change and besides if i where to buy an r4 i would have to buy a new memory card too wouldn't i? since the supercard sd uses normal sd card

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks cool from Hadrian's preview. I might try it later.

PS: I can't believe I've been playing WarioWare Touched over Zelda.
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this for about fifteen minutes, and it's already been deleted from my SD card.
Its not really a game that you can play for a short time and judge it straight away. Your loss I guess, but then you may play it for an hour and still not like it.

I may buy this one day but not right now. Maybe next year when its cheap.
wink.gif

sandersvader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish this would work on my SC Lite Micro SD :-(

Zelda will do for now :-)

Can anyone PM me about certain websites that have certain downloads for certain handhelds? I know just one :-) N00B ;-)

By the way i find it very funny to read al your comments on bad dumps! It's 100% comedy!

biggrin.gif

Greetings from Hollannd!

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game should get more attention than what it has right now!
This is a fun addictive game that was just overshadowed by the release of LoZ.
frown.gif

skakidd

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for supercard change the cartridge access from high to low. when you load the game it takes a few seconds before you see a message saying "preparing game, etc.".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel