DS #1292: Mega Man Star Force: Dragon (USA)

When Im Gone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol as I predicted "Dragon" would be the most popular of the 3. Why? I presume people think dragons are cool. Its the same as Pokemon D/P, people played diamond more than pearl.

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Pokemon probably had more than anything to do with the colours, as its mostly a boy thing most would of gone with Blue (D) over pick (P).

As for these three, well its hard to say at this point, maybe te Dragon people are more vocal or most of us (I am playing peg) are posting here because this one seems to be the most active.

P

pasc

I really enjoy this game ^^ I played it until 4 am ! I rulezz and feels good to have a long and action packed RPG again.

BACK TO PLAYING !

Brothers rule ! Sonia WTF ?!

Jetku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get this to work on my G6lite.

I have tried no trim + safe mode, and i have tried switching the arm7 files.

When i load the game, the screens both just turn white.

any help?

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got pegasus and I deleted it after my first fight (had to hold b to get by all the BORING and long text!) Same shit as all the other battle network games. I have no idea who keeps buying these cos they keep making them. fuck, more sidescrollers and less of this garbage. The text is immature and atrocious to get by. Horrible game.

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
battle network series are good games, except 4 and 5 which make the series going downhill
it's a good idea that they released new series (a change in battle gameplay + storyline)

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish the graphics were improved. It looks the same as the GBA games. I like the battle graphics though. I'll enjoy it for what it's worth. It's not horrible to me, just not much of a step forward.

Kids are the target audience so I'm sure they'll love it. It seems weird that they keep complicating this series(in a good way) but, seem to be simplifying the ZX series.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want my 3x3 movegrid back.

And considering this game is for kids, it's not cool that you get to knock out and (virtually) mug a cop one hour into the game.

however, I like it for the change it brought to the DAMN EMOTION WINDOW, FULL SYNCHRO AND FREAKING DARK CHIPS.

As for BN, 3 is the best, followed by 2, then 1, then 6. 4 and 5 were horrible. I couldn't bring myself to beat the main storyline, nevertheless post-game.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't expecting much when most don't seem to like this. But I got surprised over how much I actually enjoy this. Although the dialogues in the beginning were driving me nuts, thought they would never end.
Me likey
yaynds.gif

P

pasc

GREAT ! Just finished this game ! IT WAS GREAT !!!

I really liked it ! Best game since 4. Everyone who does not like this game, play it some hours you'll like it (I think).

The last Endboss was to weak in my opinion, and the other enemys were pretty weak too... It was a bit too easy... compared to 3 and 4...

The Dark Side fell apart (for which for I prefered MMBN over any other GBA game) and the changed the Navi cust to stupid parts you can find.

But the 3D pretty much made that all up (thinks back to the last Endboss). I hope they'll implement Wifi Battle in the next Starforce game. And they could make it a bit longer, then it would be perfect !

I had trouble finding out what to do at some spot's, but like I know this is normal, since MMBN 1, just figure it out, or if you are to lazy read that part up on a FAQ. I used one @ the tea-part ^^.

Ok, so that was my opinion.

Whoops... forgot something... I wanted to add that the music in this game is perfect ! And I would even they it is able to keep up with one or another SE game (is it just a random thing or goes this for nearly all Capcom games, I experienced it in PW and MMZW aswell...), or ?

Neon_Abyss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to save on my G6 lite (I have two versions one with full safe and no trim and one with Force RW and trim) I end up locked up, the music plays and all but it refuses to save. It gets stuck at 'initalizing backup data'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet