Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Aug 8, 2007.
Is this just Battle Network with a different name and 3d?
Pretty much I still want to try it out though... I'm in desperate need of a game to play this week.
I've been told it looks awesome.
Back to topic, what is the difference in megaman versions ?
Nicely played, CannonBallZ.
I really wanted to enjoy this game, honest. Its just that its really not that good. WHY OH WHY such little amount of text in the text boxes ?????? I feared for my "A" button having to press it about a million times just to read the text and the fighting..... didnt last long on my cart I'm afraid.... each to their own I guess, but not for me....
Differences are in some of the cards
( found on gamespot )
the only difference I think is the 5 battle cards. Here's the differences between the 3 versions.
01. PegasusMagicGX: Pegasus appears and uses Pegasus Magic to freeze the enemy field for 450 damage.
02. Aqua+50: +50 damage to an aqua card.(*)
03. OxTackle: Ox Fire's 420 fire-damage Ox Tackle attack.
04. BreakCountBomb: A 600 damage fire bomb that damages you as well. You MUST shield against it.
05. DarkSword: A 360 damage sword with dreamsword range.
01. LeoKingdomGX: Leo appears and uses Leo Blazer to scorch the enemy field for multiple hits of 40 damage.
02. Fire+50: +50 damage to a fire card. (*)
03. GeminiThunder: GeminiSparkB and GeminiSparkW stand together and perform Gemini Thunder for 400 damage. Stuns
04. DarknessHole: Kills off any enemy with less than 250 HP, or a boss less than 500 HP.
05. DreamAura: An aura unbreakable by attacks lesser than 200 damage.
01. DragonSkyGX: Dragon appears and uses Dragon Cyclone to encircle and strike the enemy for multiple hits of 50 damage.
02. Wood+50: +50 damage to a wood card. (*)
03. GorgonEye: OphiuchusQueen performs GorgonEye, a laser that strikes an entire column for 550 damage.
04. DestroyMissile: Massive missiles target enemies on normal panels and fire 12 times for 50 damage each.
05. PoisonPharaoh: A tough statue poisons the enemy field.
Did anyone get this working properly on their M3 yet?
Supercard SD with latest patcher = Working
So much for WeaponX's M3 shit, the supercard still runs all current games
I had ( deleted now ) mine working on the R4...
i got pegasus and its working on my R4
anyone get it to work correctly on G6 lite yet?
I've tried almost everything I can think of, I can get it to load correctly but it freezes when I want to save.
So does G6 not work with any of the new releases?
I read you need to use the arm fix.
What is the arm fix?
Where you use your arm to direct your hand to order an R4.
I used arm7 fix thingy (got it off another topic that I can't find used the japanese rom as the doner) for G6lite and used the follow settings
No Soft Reset
and it actually worked and saved.
i have pegasus and it uses save type 2m on the ez5 if anybody needed that and its actually very different from the BN games
Cheers, I did
I'll cautiously give this one a go. The first two MMBN games were great but after that it was just rinse and repeat. I hope this one is actually different otherwise it'll get boring really fast.
Opium I'll prolly be banned for this but your a fool, the third one was the best of the series. Now 4, and 6 did suck...5 was a bit medicore. But three owned