DS #1170: SimCity DS (USA)

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
i think you've just proven his point, being from us and all ...
smile.gif

Jawas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone tested this on the 'ds-x', any difference in save problems? *hopes for the sake of his ds-x*

Edit: Still dosn't work for anyone looking.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually a really good game...
Pretty good, if you don't count the clunky interface. It's like they got almost everything just about perfect, and then slapped the most half-assed interface they could come up with on top of it.

It's a pity, because the city planning itself is very well done.

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a lot more realistic than Anno, you can't just set your ds down and walk away. Natural disasters, service lifes, aliens and other things all come into play that makes managment much harder

fischju_original

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
My powerplant still blows up, I don't know what that's about. And, in the USA version, what are the names of the commercial buildings? In the E version, some are "UK traders" and "London Tailers"

fischju_original

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States
My powerplant still blows up, I don't know what that's about. And, in the USA version, what are the names of the commercial buildings? In the E version, some are "UK traders" and "London Tailers"

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country

Ah that's normal, you see the powerplants have a life limit that was introduced in Sim City 2000. Usually you'll see it in the news ticker (note haven't played this version yet) with a warning, and you can check how much years the powerplant has left with the info function.

Chroniss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the game supposed to have long pauses whenever you switch to graphs / building / basically any menu's in the game? Heck when I start a new city theres a long black screen pause between naming my city and naming myself...does it really take that long to go from one text input screen to the next, or is this just because its running off the supercard? If the retail didnt do this I think I might buy it, but this is just annoying as it is.

Cefiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is the game supposed to have long pauses whenever you switch to graphs / building / basically any menu's in the game? Heck when I start a new city theres a long black screen pause between naming my city and naming myself...does it really take that long to go from one text input screen to the next, or is this just because its running off the supercard? If the retail didnt do this I think I might buy it, but this is just annoying as it is.

Yeah, I have that problem with the EUR versión... It runs too slow ¬¬ that I don't play it anymore

A

acer r

I'm trying to play this on my M3 simply but when I try to load it it says the game cannot load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.