DS #1101: Marvel Trading Card Game (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear the PC and PSP versions are horribly boring, how is this? Worse or better than SNK Vs Capcom DS?

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't understand playing trading card games on a video game console/handheld. I always found card games to be a way to play a game without needing a video game console, so why don't developers make a more realistic game rather than a card based one?

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
on the plus side, I see the Wi-Fi logo!
tongue.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always found card games to be a way to play a game without needing a video game console
lecture.gif
Card games were around before video games, y'know. Nintendo even used to make playing cards.

Also, a video game of a card game is a way to play said game without actually having to spend loads of money on cards. And you don't need a table to play it on, you can even play it in a car.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I was looking for a dump of this last night. Hopefully this fairs better than Card Fighters DS.

I believe the PSP/PC version of the game was developed by Konami, while the development group that made Puzzle Quest worked on the DS version.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even after the tutorial I have no clue what I'm doing. I love comics but I can't seem to play this. Good luck to people that get it because I don't. Seems ok though.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I always found card games to be a way to play a game without needing a video game console

lecture.gif
Card games were around before video games, y'know. Nintendo even used to make playing cards.

Also, a video game of a card game is a way to play said game without actually having to spend loads of money on cards. And you don't need a table to play it on, you can even play it in a car.

Yeah, I knew that about card games and Nintendo...

I suppose I just look at a card game as simulating an imaginary world that a video game could capture better.

To each their own though...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users