DS #0858: Death Note Kira Game (Japan)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you need to get those apples to unlock more people? And if so, has anyone figured out how exactly to get them?

At the beginning of each stage you will be given the specific requirements to obtain the secret apple. When you begin, the top screen shows you this information under the apple. For example, on the first stage you must win within 3 turns. For stage 2 you must finish the stage with 0 suspicion on Matsuda.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3945.jpg

Is this real? If yes i suppose its english, look at the back.

In addition to the mentioned typo, go ahead and visit the original link. www.vgboxart.com

You can see the link provides a spot for fanmade boxart.

So no, that boxart isn't real.

If I had been here a bit earlier, I could've told you the boxart was fake. The front is from one of the manga covers, and the back doesn't even contain screenshots. And if you notice the line on the front where the nintendo ds logo meets the cover, it's not blended in as well as it would be if it were real.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
just started watching the Anime, episode 6 ive watched up to and i have to say it is AMAZING

the subs are a bit hard to read tbh, but im re-downloading them with apparantly better subs
ment to be 37 eps in total, yeah?
only 17 available?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's 18 currently, with a new one coming out from Kubu or whatever they're called every Wednesday. Kubu's sub quality has much to be desired, but they're quickest to come out and are good enough.

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dang I really want episode 19 to be subbed soon. I just started waching it because of this game and I think the game would be great if translated But the anime is addicting as Hell! I even changed my ava
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle