DS #0858: Death Note Kira Game (Japan)

butaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blebleman that probably helps more than mine hehe since i have no clue what the point of the game is
tongue.gif

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have Japanese language support on my computer so those Symbols, if that's what they're suppose to be, appear on my end as Question marks.

You might want to install it. Very simple, very quick. Control Panel -> Regional and Language -> Install East Asian Support

BTW, Watari's special seems to reduce everyone's suspicion by 20, from what I get.

[EDIT]

Oh, and very important. Kira gets to vote who gets imprisoned as Kira, AND gets a free kill per round.

You might think L doesn't have a cool power like that, but whoever is L can vote to imprison, and find out DEFINITLY if someone is Kira or not.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't do it. It required the Windows XP Professional disk, and we don't have it.
frown.gif
Oh well. Could you just make a quick image of the characters real fast or something?

*Nevermind. And yeah, because of you two this game has probably become 100% playable now. Thanks a ton!

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks very interesting, but I need to brush up on my Japanese. Let's see:
Bauku-Idiot?
Ku Nay Nay Sai-I'm very sorry?
Oregauto-Thank you?
Suzukai-To be continued?
A Ku' Ssuuuu-Dammit?
Beaukugon-White Eyes?
Pokemon-Pocket Monsters?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having Sound Issues on an M3? The sound can be fine for a while, but after a while you can hear a Bzzz noise...and after too long a really loud one starts. Putting the DS into sleep mode for even a second fixes it, but it is annoying.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it's official that this is based on the manga, I just found two characters that will not be introduced in the anime for quite awhile.

Unlock Near by completing the Story Mode for the first time. Not sure about Mello yet.

Also, in the Story Mode, if you check the Middle Option, it shows you Apples from playing the game for each mission. Do you unlock certain people by having a certain amount of those apples? After I finished the game and got the credits, I unlocked a character from Part 2, which apparently the story mode didn't cover, or atleast won't unless you get a certain amount of apples, maybe?

Does anyone know if you need to get those apples to unlock more people? And if so, has anyone figured out how exactly to get them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1