DS #0820: Phoenix Wright 2 - Justice For All (U)

whygee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
I just wanted to know if someone could give me the line to add to play this game on EZ-IV.

my file ends at 819:
"819";"Madagascar";"Madagascar";"128Mb";"Eeprom 4Kb";"Europe";"22DBC13E";;;"cyan";

Thanks.

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That reminds me, for the people who don't like the cross examination in this game, here's the sound data that contains the cross examination from the first Phoenix Wright game

http://rapidshare.com/files/2687658/sound_data.sdat.html

Just use NDStool to extract the rom and repack it with the new sound data

How do you do this with ds lazy?
In DSlazy, you load up the DS rom, go to NDS unpack. You'll be presented with the sound_data.sdat file. Replace that with the one in the rapidshare. Then go to NDS packer to recompile the rom. That was only tested with the Japanese version so maybe it should be a good idea to back up the save before trying.

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That reminds me, for the people who don't like the cross examination in this game, here's the sound data that contains the cross examination from the first Phoenix Wright game

http://rapidshare.com/files/2687658/sound_data.sdat.html

Just use NDStool to extract the rom and repack it with the new sound data

How do you do this with ds lazy?
In DSlazy, you load up the DS rom, go to NDS unpack. You'll be presented with the sound_data.sdat file. Replace that with the one in the rapidshare. Then go to NDS packer to recompile the rom. That was only tested with the Japanese version so maybe it should be a good idea to back up the save before trying.
kk thx
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering. Has that sound hack worked with the US PW2 rom for anyone yet?

Yes! And oddly enough there is a Japanese folder on the US rom too! Odd methinks!
wink.gif
Want to know what's even weird? I was messing about with the sound files in the Japanese version of PW2 using VGMTrans and one of the sounds was Von Karma shouting out Objection in (I think) Italian and German. I'm guessing they probably put it in there so that they don't have to bother recording the voices again if this game gets an EU release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte