DS #0820: Phoenix Wright 2 - Justice For All (U)

D

Deleted User

I'll clear things out : same md5 sum for files in the US and JAP versions. So it's identical except for the available language and starting language options (in the arm9 binary).

obligen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Something I was wondering about. What made people wait until the rom for this is out before they played it? Lack of knowledge that Japanese version also contained english? Fear that the Japanese version contained TONS of grammar mistake?

Somebody set up us the bomb, zig !
tongue.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone can confirm me if the usa game has the French language?
The first game has the french included...
If I recall correctly, the first game had French translation included, but it was just ONE of the PAL versions (there are two, one with English+French and another with Italian+German+Spanish(andorrano
tongue.gif
)).
I'm guessing the US version only has English.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Ive just started to play the first one, didnt look like my type of game wen it first came out, but after everyone here was raving about the first one i thought id give it a try

glad i did
tis AMAZING

really, im at college atm, i wanna skip the rest of the day and go home and play
Last game that i got like that about was Resident Evil 4

titanium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just to let everyone know, save game from the Japanese release is compatible with the US one. odd thing though, after loading my Japanese save game in the US version, the Court Record button wasn't working. I had to talk with someone, go in the Present icon before i was able to have access to the Court Record button.

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
just to let everyone know, save game from the Japanese release is compatible with the US one. odd thing though, after loading my Japanese save game in the US version, the Court Record button wasn't working. I had to talk with someone, go in the Present icon before i was able to have access to the Court Record button.

Except this bug, that means that the JAP and this US release are totally the same.

*sighs*

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
i tried to get it last night, but my @find turned up nothing... i'll try again tonight.
But i do have a question... I've never put a GBA rom on my cart. I have chronotrigger that i want to put on it, as well as i want to play the third and fourth iterations on GS. but what features should i enable when patching? whats RTS? (not Real Time Strategy) sorry for sounding like a noob.

Edit: Sorry Harsky, it's in my sig. but I have a M3Lite.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
frown.gif
i tried to get it last night, but my @find turned up nothing... i'll try again tonight.
But i do have a question... I've never put a GBA rom on my cart. I have chronotrigger that i want to put on it, as well as i want to play the third and fourth iterations on GS. but what features should i enable when patching? whats RTS? (not Real Time Strategy) sorry for sounding like a noob.
Would help if you actually tell us what flash cart you got.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, did anyone spot any differences, yet?
At the moment I'm playing PW1 again in German. If you are unhappy about the spelling mistakes in this game, be glad it has so few instead...
unsure.gif

knup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi.
i can't load my savegame. if i choose continue it says that the savegame is corrupted and then it will be deleted. i've patched the rom with sc-software 2.58 and i have a scsd. whats wrong?

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif

Edit: Sorry Harsky, it's in my sig. but I have a M3Lite.

RTS=Real Time Save, basically, it allows save states. Using it severely lowers compatibility though, so I personally don't bother patching GBA games at all, because they work without the need for any patching. The only reason I see for using the patcher is if you want it to automatically create the save file (.DAT) for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"