www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't like sport games...

How are the graphics?

Here are some screenshots.
smile.gif

Graphics may look even worse (if physically possible...) on the DS, as the resolution of these images is out of proportion.

nfl06_1.jpg
nfl06_2.jpg

nfl06_3.jpg
nfl06_4.jpg

Ender15

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol. They have these games every year.

They do nice changes tho, but some years it is like upgrading

From 3.0 to 3.3

While others it is 4.0 to 5.0

I will wait another year and got Madden NFL '07, which will be much better than '06 due to the rapid progression on the DS.

PS (Wake me up when Lunar comes out)

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. They have these games every year.

They do nice changes tho, but some years it is like upgrading

From 3.0 to 3.3

While others it is 4.0 to 5.0

I will wait another year and got Madden NFL '07, which will be much better than '06 due to the rapid progression on the DS.

PS (Wake me up when Lunar comes out)
the reason why they do it yearly is because yearly teams change ;\ and graphics get better.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New stuff? You mean like one new charector and some random stat changes in the teams?

Sorry, but most football games have more than random changes like EA does with them.

Though then again, EA football is about all anyone can get anymore, unless its unnamed football or something like disney football or some other mascot themed type.

Football on the DS does seem interesting though, but I think Id rather wait till theres an online one, and preferably one from Sega, cuase honestly, EA doesnt really care about more than the name of the game anyway. I want gameplay over the player names.
Though to be honest, that Street Football game was pretty good I hear.

But again I must say, can we please stop maddening so damn much!? :wtf:
EA needs to be origonal for once, they should really put their slaves to good use already instead of torturing them. Or let them make their own company, but thats extra o-o

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New stuff? You mean like one new charector and some random stat changes in the teams?

Sorry, but most football games have more than random changes like EA does with them.

Though then again, EA football is about all anyone can get anymore, unless its unnamed football or something like disney football or some other mascot themed type.

Football on the DS does seem interesting though, but I think Id rather wait till theres an online one, and preferably one from Sega, cuase honestly, EA doesnt really care about more than the name of the game anyway. I want gameplay over the player names.

EA needs to be origonal for once, they should really put their slaves to good use already instead of torturing them. Or let them make their own company, but thats extra o-o

Up until this year the console versions of Madden have always been more than just "minor graphics tweaks and roster changes". Anyone who passes off the yearly rendition of Madden as something like that is just ignorant.

And even if it was just roster updates, so what? You're a fucking pirate anyhow it's not like you're paying for it. And EA is a company, in a capitalist society, they want to make money, and if 2+ million people a year are willing to shell out money for a new Madden, shit you do that because it's money in the bank.

Maybe if you weren't ignorant and complaining on a pirate site you'd have merit, but seriously you don't have a leg to stand on.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada

Up until this year the console versions of Madden have always been more than just "minor graphics tweaks and roster changes". Anyone who passes off the yearly rendition of Madden as something like that is just ignorant.

And even if it was just roster updates, so what? You're a fucking pirate anyhow it's not like you're paying for it. And EA is a company, in a capitalist society, they want to make money, and if 2+ million people a year are willing to shell out money for a new Madden, shit you do that because it's money in the bank.

Maybe if you weren't ignorant and complaining on a pirate site you'd have merit, but seriously you don't have a leg to stand on.

hahahah. that rocked.
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: