• Total voters

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iluvfupaburgers said:
one thing i forgot to say, those that say they have never tried drugs. there is alcohol, which many times people forget is a drug. there is chocolate, sex and videogames that are drugs because these release certain chemicals, like endorphins and other chemicals, that satisfy the body giving an analgesic sensation on you, and having ''euphoric'' emotions, although not as intense as illegal drugs
I am an abuser of dihydrogen monoxide. I consume literally tons of it daily. I NEED IT TO LIVE MAN! I' DEPENDENT!

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Nathan Drake said:
iluvfupaburgers said:
one thing i forgot to say, those that say they have never tried drugs. there is alcohol, which many times people forget is a drug. there is chocolate, sex and videogames that are drugs because these release certain chemicals, like endorphins and other chemicals, that satisfy the body giving an analgesic sensation on you, and having ''euphoric'' emotions, although not as intense as illegal drugs

A trigger of chemicals in the brain doesn't classify something as a drug. A drug is an actual substance. Chocolate is just sugar and not a whole lot else which causes a different response. Video games only cause a reaction in certain individuals. In others, they do nothing. Actual drugs tend to have some kind of universal effect that will get you regardless of who you are.

Love isn't a trigger either; it's everything leading up to it that gives the impression that it may be. Infatuation, affection, and the like release chemicals in the brain. Drugs tend to release them on a very high level.
what i wanted to say is that sex, chocolates, videogames have similar actions in the body as those that use drugs, making these as pseudo drugs, dont know if i explain myself. but many people acting as if they have never tried drugs when in reality many people have experimented what drug users do but not in such an intense way

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

A trigger of chemicals in the brain doesn't classify something as a drug. A drug is an actual substance. Chocolate is just sugar and not a whole lot else which causes a different response. Video games only cause a reaction in certain individuals. In others, they do nothing. Actual drugs tend to have some kind of universal effect that will get you regardless of who you are.

Love isn't a trigger either; it's everything leading up to it that gives the impression that it may be. Infatuation, affection, and the like release chemicals in the brain. Drugs tend to release them on a very high level.
oh yeah, that's completely wrong by the way. chocolate contains theobromine, as well as a compound called anandamide that can produce similar (though much less profound) results to marijuana, as the compound binds with the same receptors as marijuana's psychoactive units

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Nathan Drake said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

oh yeah, that's completely wrong by the way. chocolate contains theobromine, as well as a compound called anandamide that can produce similar (though much less profound) results to marijuana, as the compound binds with the same receptors as marijuana's psychoactive units

Then you must have to have a lot of it. I don't know anybody who reacts the same way to even large amounts of chocolate in even a minor way compared to somebody who has just smoked marijuana.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
women, when depressed usually eat chocolates (I know it sounds as a generalization, but it was shown in cosmo, forgot the percentage of women that do this) because it can have painkiller like properties on the users, and can cause similar feelings as to those when having sex

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chocolate also contains caffeine, which is like the most widely used psychoactive drug because it comes in so many forms and products and it is contained naturally in things like chocolate.

Something that is psychoactive changes the way you feel. Like aspirin, ibuprofen, caffeine and crack cocaine.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
Linkiboy said:
Nathan Drake said:
iluvfupaburgers said:

Then you must have to have a lot of it. I don't know anybody who reacts the same way to even large amounts of chocolate in even a minor way compared to somebody who has just smoked marijuana.
Even if it the amount is small, that technically classifies it as a drug. You said so yourself, drug is an actual substance. If whatever contributes to drugs is in chocolate, even in the smallest amounts, then chocolate is a drug.

It's the same way that a drop of water is still water.

"Caffeine is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid that is a psychoactive stimulant. Caffeine is defined as a drug because it stimulates the central nervous system, causing increased alertness. Caffeine gives most people a temporary energy boost and elevates mood."

If that doesn't sound like a drug, I dunno what is.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Linkiboy said:
I am an abuser of dihydrogen monoxide. I consume literally tons of it daily. I NEED IT TO LIVE MAN! I' DEPENDENT!
Oh, you.
tpi.gif

(Though it's probably not abuse.)

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
TrolleyDave said:
I smoke weed quite regularly, but I've also done speed, acid, ecstacy, coke, poppers and tried heroin once.
smile.gif
wow you are the only moderator to admit it has tried at last once drugs kudos for that
smile.gif

but i just want to know what the heck is poppers ........so much new drugs are coming out -_-

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
TrolleyDave said:
machomuu said:
Though I will say I'm half-surprised. Of course, the other half said "I thought so."

I don't get what you mean.
Part of me was surprised that you did drugs and the other kind of knew it all along.

Ah I see! Most people who know me here know I'm a pothead and that I've done various drugs in my past! I wouldn't promote taking most of the drugs I have tho! lol Although pot is a different matter, I'm definitely in the pro-legalisation camp for it and think it could benefit society in a variety of ways.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
machomuu said:
TrolleyDave said:
machomuu said:
Though I will say I'm half-surprised. Of course, the other half said "I thought so."

I don't get what you mean.
Part of me was surprised that you did drugs and the other kind of knew it all along.

Ah I see! Most people who know me here know I'm a pothead and that I've done various drugs in my past! I wouldn't promote taking most of the drugs I have tho! lol Although pot is a different matter, I'm definitely in the pro-legalisation camp for it and think it could benefit society in a variety of ways.
Amen brother. Too bad about the harsh cannabis laws in the UK. Up to 5 years just for possession is ridiculous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally