XP
Country
New Zealand
I know these threads get made all the time.. but whatever

anyways, lately I've been dreaming of an afterburner sequel (or just a port
wub.gif
) and crazy taxi.. that'd be awesome

edit-
forgot to say, lol, GBA got both these, games.. so cmon!
yaynds.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo already made my dream come true. It's called Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. (Pokemon Battle Revolution is the icing on the cake)

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking that I'd love to see a game like puzzle quest, except based around the Tetris Attack puzzle system. I think that would be a lot of fun.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like SNK to bring some of their classics to the DS. Nightmare in the Dark, King of Fighters, Shock Troopers and som of their great shooters.

Failing that the usual suspects, Smash Bros, F-Zero, Wipeout, Excite Bike, 1080, Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Half Life (not a port but a new one).

Comic Zone 2 would be awesome, same style of play but would be great to have this a great proper comic book style fighter spread across two screens and then maybe have a 1 on 1 fighter mode thrown in too.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Fire emblem.... just plain and simple...

or some "epic" strategy game.... (not several missions, but like.. one BIG mission.... spanning over several smaller missions or so, but still have the same map, same village, etc.)

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros. with Wifi or Goldeneye
YES!
and soldat.

Has any one noticed that most games directly backed up by nintendo (namely new super mario bros.) have great graphics?
Yeah, that's what I want to see with smash bros. & soldat.

Actually, I'd like any game with pleasing graphics.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I second Zelda Ocarina of Time remake and Theme Hospital (even better: a mashup between the two. It has to be perfection!).

And I add: a Mugen kind of port to NDS that looks like Jump Ultimate Stars and uses both screens as battlefield that let's designers/programmers create their own characters that you can download and install and then there is a web community where users rate characters and discuss about them and you gotta catch 'em all...muhaha! You know, MUGEN.

P.S: I still can hear that voice in my head from when I used to play Theme Hospital Dr. required in inflator room.
Oh! and I love Street Fighter and all it's characters, specially Street Fighter Alpha 3, but the NDS is just not the right platform for games like that because of the controls and because only chiby characters look good on it's tiny screens (IMHO).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.