Hacking Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 Backup

higuys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used the usb backup loader the other day on an original DBZ Tenkaichi 3 disc and it backed up fine on my hdd, and allowed me to play it without any issues via the hdd. my problem is that when i burn it, i get into the game and i receive one of those system error messages, telling you to remove the disc and reboot. this happens both through the disk channel, and through backup channels, but works fine off the hdd for some reason. does anyone know how i can fix this, i've searched but i probably missed something? should i patch the ios it runs off or what? any help is appreciated.
laugh.gif

higuys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm gonna burn it again because my computer's been under a lot of load and the previous burns may have been interrupted.

and i used wbfstoolv14 to extract it, so i might try another tool.

D

Deleted User

The error, is it "Disc Read Error" (Which is bad burn) or "An error has occured" (Which the game has trucha on it)

If it's the former, get better discs/burner.

If it's the latter, launch the game through Gamma or something.

What firmware are you?

higuys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
afif95 said:
The error, is it "Disc Read Error" (Which is bad burn) or "An error has occured" (Which the game has trucha on it)

If it's the former, get better discs/burner.

If it's the latter, launch the game through Gamma or something.

What firmware are you?

i'm on 3.2. i'm just going to extract it again and burn it without anything slowing down my cpu. i can run trucha signed things and anything else that can sometimes pose a problem.

sionsays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the disk eject error and to reset and read the user manual. I recieve the same MSG with multiple games

higuys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for a late reply. it's just one of those errors that sionsays said, it just says error and to read the manual, just before the intro movie loads up. i use verbatim media and they've worked fine for every other game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o