Gaming Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 hype thread

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just kind of disappointing that they wouldn't give us pro; it's like Japan always tries to hold back on the special editions for some reasons. It's definitely a trend.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess we have 3 options. Play the J version of Pro without any translation, 2 hope for an english patch, 3 hope for english locialization... :/

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
it's like Japan always tries to hold back on the special editions for some reasons. It's definitely a trend.
I wouldn't complain about that, since most of the games/consoles/handhelds I want to import I CAN import (as most of the games I want to import are DS games), but a lot of the nicer special edition consoles/handhelds are region locked.

Well, at least the NDS, PSP, and PS3s aren't. But there are some AWESOME Xbox 360s and Wiis that people in English-speaking countries won't be able to use without having to import all-Japanese games instead of buying their region's version.

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck trying to get by Level A battle (that Don something battle). Is there some tips? Some high level monsters than can be synthed by this point (with Unshore as my furthest destination)?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flame™ said:
isnt they a scene release of this game yet?

I'm assuming there just holding out till the offical release comes...perhaps to promote sales who knows,in the past i've seen independant releases just get repacked as a scene release....

ssj4gokusss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was able to get my hands on a copy of this game on around the end of last month/beginning of this month and have been trying to get some codes to work, I've tried downloading other peoples codes and even making my own but no matter what I've tried the code selection keeps coming up as there being no codes at all for the game. If anyone has this game, with working codes and was willing to send me a copy of their SD card or could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful! Thank you in advance.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the game is understandable even not translated. You can guess or whatever.
And there are translation patching in development floating around the web.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!