InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once you hit the button head back to the start of the level where there was 2 door, one that opened with the two yellow buttons and the other that was closed...

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just repeating what someone else did, i dont have a save and im only 3 hours in. is the boss behind the door? Have you found the boss?

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill let you know what they say on other board. that way you dont waste your time a second time IF i find out it did not work. (you can save earlier)

BTW, does the game continue to be awesome?

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
I just patched mine to make sure I don't get stopped mid way thru the game.
I just reached Iceolation
smile.gif

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but I already pressed the red button and saved with the OLD AP patch.
So apparently the save file remembers that I already pressed the red button.
It's OK, I was going to play it again anyway.
This time I will make frequent backups!

grog.gif
lecture.gif

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, sorry that happened. Lets keep this thread alive so we can discuss game (and not just that its broken!) I myself have nothing to share as im nowhere so far!

nerurubi

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
does everyone notice that the snowy area a bit differ than the JAP ver where there are no area where you should place a silver plate to get to the new world after you clear the game. or it's another AP? or there are difference between the release? and i'm unable to finish the true ending of the game like the JAP ver.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nerurubi said:
does everyone notice that the snowy area a bit differ than the JAP ver where there are no area where you should place a silver plate to get to the new world after you clear the game. or it's another AP? or there are difference between the release? and i'm unable to finish the true ending of the game like the JAP ver.

The english version is joker2,what your describing is one of the changes in the professional version and has nothing to do with this current game...

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in iceolation now! i (for better or worse) went nuts syntehsizing and have all new monsters. it was not very well thought out.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do u go in the 1st forest w/ the HUGE worm bcuz theres a room w/ a ledgethat I cant get past and going in the cave does nothing

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got back to where I was in record time and.......

Theres a 2nd red button you have to push to open the red door and the monster is in the room he's suppose to be in...

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im glad it worked for you InuYasha.

And for the guy before, it's not hard to find where you need to go, you just need to wander for awhile. Sorry i don't have anything more concrete. I'd go back to ship and start again as you may just have made a wrong turn. (There's no secret).

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
How is the game, Story Wise, quests, battle system etc. ?
I just downloaded it. Probably will give it a go, once I am done Chrono Trigger.

Theres alittle story but its not story heavy,quest? aside from training monsters and progressing thru the story there arn't any quest,battle system is just like the first game but with some minor changes,some monsters are bigger(hence they can use more skill sets and get a damage boost while attacking smaller monsters) it's a good step up from the first game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk