Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
redfalcon said:
Is there still as much grinding involved as in the first game?

It's easily to gain levels if thats what your concerned about,you gain the ability to farm metal tickets not to far into the game...

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
This game is fucking awesome. Also, I'm surprised this thread has still only 3 pages of discussion...

Welcome to the party,your late
tongue.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the first teleporter in the game? I found some portal near Boss Ogremon, after he destroyed my party and i zoomed back to the ship, but i can't find a teleporter to activate to get back to boss ogremon quickly so i can continue into the cave. Do i really have to walk all the back to boss ogremon?

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sylar1 said:
Where is the first teleporter in the game? I found some portal near Boss Ogremon, after he destroyed my party and i zoomed back to the ship, but i can't find a teleporter to activate to get back to boss ogremon quickly so i can continue into the cave. Do i really have to walk all the back to boss ogremon?

First teleporter is near the ogre.. however you need to get the zap or zip skill in order to teleport to the portal

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Souldragon said:
Sylar1 said:

First teleporter is near the ogre.. however you need to get the zap or zip skill in order to teleport to the portal

Oh i thought it was a device to teleport to other portals you unlocked

that's kind of dumb

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes its better then the first game,and on a side note I think the patch I used is broken cause the door in the one area won't open...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, since I'm currently on my way to trying it out. The first game was disappointing. The art style was awesome and everything, but it wasn't a very interesting game overall.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
Hasn't the (U) ROM been dumped for a couple weeks now?
unsure.gif
I've pre-ordered the game but the ROM I have is in English....

The amount of languages would indicate it's a (EUR) file. To put it in perspective:

- English
- Spanish
- French
- German
- Italian

The first three would be believable enough, though the French is off and on with a (U) release. German and Italian though? Those two languages have no business being in a (U) dump, and to my knowledge, never have been before. To note, I'm not sure if header information has been confirmed or not. The only person I talked to who is used to doing that didn't seem to be able to give a straight answer.

Regardless, the dump is a legitimate one of some major region that speaks English, so that should be plenty for the average ROM downloader.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no language selection in mine, which makes me believe its a (U) ROM.
It was iNDEPENDENT-ly released, so maybe whoever it was mislabeled it. Strange GBAtemp hasn't recorded it in releases, yet.
tongue.gif

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
There is no language selection in mine, which makes me believe its a (U) ROM.
It was iNDEPENDENT-ly released, so maybe whoever it was mislabeled it. Strange GBAtemp hasn't recorded it in releases, yet.
tongue.gif

Many games don't have a language select. They just go off of the internal language settings if the language you use is supported. I've played few EUR games that let me pick my language. Plus, you have to consider, if that was the case, most (U) dumps contain Spanish anyways. How often has the game asked you to pick between the two before playing?

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of games, actually. Most being from old systems. But I will change my DS language to German and see if it turns into German in the game.

EDIT: Apparently there's only 4 languages....

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
A lot of games, actually. Most being from old systems. But I will change my DS language to German and see if it turns into German in the game.

I was only referring to DS games when I mentioned that. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Edit: wut? The information is all over the board with this release. It is getting a bit frustrating trying to figure out what was dumped, since I spoke to the dumper and they insist it was the (U) dump but have absolutely nothing to back up that claim.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, its probably a mislabeled (EUR) release. But I just realized since I have a US console, it seems I'll only have access to (U) languages.
mellow.gif

EDIT: I couldn't find it mentioned on the board at all. Also the scene release thing at the bottom shows no sign of it, either.
tongue.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i made a friend code topic so post em there if you want to battle. also beaten the first 2 boss'es in one day. not too shabby.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think theres a problem with the AP patch...

When you hit the red button in Bemusoleum it's suppose to unlock the red door by the gold switches at the start,but it doesn't so you can't fight the monster guarding the control panel for the shield of the big monster,and for the hell of it I used a walk thru walls code just to see if that would work and the monster your suppose to fight isn't there,anyone else come across this problem yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill