Country
United States
Souldragon said:
InuYasha said:
So the US version leaked early?

Yes.. now go look for it

I wasn't hinting at asking for a link
tongue.gif
I was just curious cause I figured it would leak early...

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
InuYasha said:
Souldragon said:
InuYasha said:
So the US version leaked early?

Yes.. now go look for it

I wasn't hinting at asking for a link
tongue.gif
I was just curious cause I figured it would leak early...

Wasn't been rude to you.. I needed to have more than 3 words.. so yeah..

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I think I've finally found it. It was on a spanish videogame forum.

I really hope this isn't a patched japanese rom.
unsure.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have searched about the DQMJ2 being Pro or not.
According to a returned Google Search, Dragon Quest Monsters 2 USA version is NOT the Professional Edition.
Why Square Enix has decided to do such a bull**** move is beyond me. I do not understand business workings in Japan. (Or for that matter, what kinds of drugs they are on over there because they are obviously not sober!)

Also who wants to bet that the game has been delayed because Square Enix USA branch knows damn well how often this game will be downloaded from the internet. The game has most likely been delayed because of internet piracy and ROM dumps. So when the scene dumps the game on September, expect to either be staring at white screens, looping menus, overkill opponents, screwed up stat tables (So you have 10HP and 1DEF and like 0.5998745632ATK so YOU LOOSE) or save data not functioning properly. I feel bad for Normatt right now because I know all the n00bs are gonna be troll'n.

"GHEY! FIX GAM3 NOWZ NORM!! LOLZ!"

As for me, I could care less if this game gets fixed in September. I could wait till January 2012 due to Minecraft and games like Halo ANV ED and Assassin's Creed Revelations being released in the coming months. By no means does this imply that I do not wish to play this game, I enjoyed the first one, I would love to enjoy the second one. I wonder if the Professional Version will have a complete English Translation by then?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
I have searched about the DQMJ2 being Pro or not.
According to a returned Google Search, Dragon Quest Monsters 2 USA version is NOT the Professional Edition.
Why Square Enix has decided to do such a bull**** move is beyond me. I do not understand business workings in Japan. (Or for that matter, what kinds of drugs they are on over there because they are obviously not sober!)
Well that was a User Submitted News post a few months back.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Damn, that sucks. I still had hope they localized the Pro version instead of the regular one. Oh well, I'll still play this anyway, or at least wait until the Pro translation is over.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not a scene release.
XXXX - Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (USA).nds
There is an AP patch. And Cheats!
The wiki walkthru for Joker2 Professional works pretty good for the Unprofessional? version.
I have not found a JOK2sav savegame editor - yet.
rofl2.gif

I have played for over 2 hours on my DSTWO with AP patched file and I have tried several cheats.
No problems!

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the ROM that's circulating is legit. It's not the Professional version, either, unless they added the Professional stuff to the original, which I highly doubt.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DJ91990 said:
Also who wants to bet that the game has been delayed because Square Enix USA branch knows damn well how often this game will be downloaded from the internet. The game has most likely been delayed because of internet piracy and ROM dumps. So when the scene dumps the game on September, expect to either be staring at white screens, looping menus, overkill opponents, screwed up stat tables (So you have 10HP and 1DEF and like 0.5998745632ATK so YOU LOOSE) or save data not functioning properly. I feel bad for Normatt right now because I know all the n00bs are gonna be troll'n.

"GHEY! FIX GAM3 NOWZ NORM!! LOLZ!"
No need for that as it's working perfectly (so far
got all passengers back on the broken ship
).
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol