Gaming Dragon Force GH3 - tickets :)

grentuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Got to be honest and say before GH3 never heard of DragonForce......

Wife and 2 daughters plus me haven't stopped playing it, ironically my wife is the best in the house
frown.gif

Better news is that we just got 4 tickets to watch them in Manchester in September, can't wait, listening to Megabeat in the car, the house even the toilet
smile.gif

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard of them around 2006, I think, when reading about how freaking fast they are.
EDIT: I've heard they kinda suck live, though.

grentuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laguna,

You should get a job as a hospital visitor for the terminally ill. You know kinda cheer people up.....

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard of'em late 06, Then I thought they were the shit, and I thought they were the greatest power metal band on the planet until they became mainstream *coughGH3cough*. METAL ISN'T SUPPOSED TO FUCKING BE MAINSTREAM! And also, it wasn't till after GH3 I learned that ALL OF THE SOLOS ARE SPED UP! And that killed my love for them.

Also, ZP Theart is a terrible singer and couldn't write good lyrics if it meant his life. If you want a good power metal band, may I suggest Blind Guardian:

so yea, in conclusion, they're fucking fraud sellouts (also can't play shit live, you wasted your money for those tickets.)

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
but my point about the digitally sped up solos and them absolutely sucking live still stands.
Yeah, so? Trance songs are totally digitally enhaced, and I can still appreciate them
tongue.gif

And yeah, they do suck live, granted. Which is why they aren't in my top 3 xD

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
but, about the trance songs, it's different cuz it ain't about the skill+speed of the person who made it and it's usually made digitally anyways.
Dragonforce, sped up or not, has some mad skills.
Though of course, it isn't anywhere near as say, Dream Theater.

grentuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Toured with Iron Maiden (What a dickhead Bruce must be)
Rocked Ozzfest (Sharon and Ozzy f**k up)
Li won numerous awards for guitar skills (Not on GH3)
Kerrang, NME and over 15 different main stream publications publish positive reviews both of album and live performances..... (not personal blogs)

Now let me list that against the muppet show here that have never seen them live but are prepared to condemn something they have never seen.........

I didn't like bacon as a kid...... but then again I had never tasted it.

If its crap I will let you know................ Once I have seen them.

I hate idiots with opinions but no experience.

If you have personally seen them... then o.k.

But if you have a sister who was scr***d by the drummer of a band who was driving past the house of a guy who was presenting the weather of a tv show that was covering the venue that they played.

I hope shes pregnant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go