Gaming Homebrew game downloading games from Gametdb?

SeriousGamer42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know how to download games from gametdb. Specifically Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metroid Prime, Mario Super Sluggers. If anyone knows how please help me, as it is very annoying.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I would like to know how to download games from gametdb. Specifically Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metroid Prime, Mario Super Sluggers. If anyone knows how please help me, as it is very annoying.

If you mean

https://www.gametdb.com/

that is unfortunately not possible,it is only a DATABASE for Information and has also many Covers.

Thank you.:)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
GameTDB is a database of game metadata such as the info you would normally find on the back of the box (single/multiplayer, supported controllers, ESRB/PEGI rating, game description and that sort of stuff) and high resolution coverart. They don't host games.

Reactions: jeannotte

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You call yourself SeriousGamer42. I sincerely hope you are 10 and not 42. The rules here are clear. Please read and comprehend the rules before making such an embarrassing post.

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the site makes it fairly obvious that it's a database for game covers, disc IDs, and other information like that. In short, it's not a ROM site. It's also against the rules to even ask for links to ROM sites, let alone providing them, so you're definitely not going to get any help here.

You call yourself SeriousGamer42. I sincerely hope you are 10 and not 42. The rules here are clear. Please read and comprehend the rules before making such an embarrassing post.
I second this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E