Hacking Download Play.. lets be honest.. no one uses it???

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't personally use it but the R4 team just fixed the R4DS so it should work with most if not all games now including the Nintendo ones for Download Play. I just checked with Mario Cart DS and it works now.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't use it a lot because I can't find other people with a DS... but WHEN I DO, I GO NUTS. I run up to the bastard, slap him in the face, and demand an epic match of Pinball (Super Samus Pinball, of course). At that moment, I love the fact the Download play is available.

So what is my point? I don't think you should how often download play is used, but instead ask how beneficial download play is to that person. If I lived in a lonely turtle shell, I would care less about download play.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
download play is useful in class when everyone has a DS but no one has the games. other than tetris and mario kart there's really no point though.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Only with my cousin or best friend and her brother who both have ds', and when i go over, its the funnest thing everrr
smile.gif
we even all went to pizza hut and were playing in there while eating pizza
biggrin.gif

Lost Racer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use it all the time at home..2 kids both with R4's and myslef. We don't Always keep the same games on our R4's so if a time comes up we chill out and pick one for DP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol