Hacking Download Play.. lets be honest.. no one uses it???

jalapeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just thought i'd raise this issue...

everyone complains about download play..
but does anyone actually use it???

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use it! My brother has a ds and I search for games with download play.. so I use it!

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have never used download play, I will be honest here and say nobody I know has DS so atm download play to me useless.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I basically never use it. It has only been on trips such as flights/trains/buses etc. when someone else with a DS was near and we decided to have a game together.
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only ever used it once, just to see it work. I've used download demo stations more.....and I rarely use that either.

Lukeage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some games ONLY have download play as an option.

These are the ones that the flashcart makers should focus on getting compatibility with first, then the others.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is quite usefull, I expect on the next portable system there will be the option to save several downloaded demos internally, rather than them being lost when you turn off the system.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I used to use download play back at highschool, that was because I had all the games and all the nubs had was sm64ds, but now I only know 4 people with DS's and two of them are my brothers
tongue.gif

plus they both have R4s
tongue.gif

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

These are the ones that the flashcart makers should focus on getting compatibility with first, then the others.
Well, I know Mario64 and Bomberman who have that, and both have download play working with most flashcarts.

And I use Download Play yeah, my friends don't have many games for the DS, so I use the download play to multiplayer games like Mario Kart with them, I have the real game myself though, my current flashcart doesn't support mk, but I think it's quite handy to have download play supported.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Well, I know Mario64 and Bomberman who have that, and both have download play working with most flashcarts.

And I use Download Play yeah, my friends don't have many games for the DS, so I use the download play to multiplayer games like Mario Kart with them, I have the real game myself though, my current flashcart doesn't support mk, but I think it's quite handy to have download play supported.
I still can't get Super Mario 64 DS's Download Play to work on my M3 Simply
frown.gif
Bomberman works though, I love it!

I use Download Play a lot because my little brother has a DS without a flashcart. We have to use Download Play in many cases. He has Mario Kart though, so we can play that together multicart.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Most of my friends don't have the original carts nor ways to use backups, so we use Download play quite a lot, thanks to my DS-Q, I mean X.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy