Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 839,454
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have added it in. Better to just make a fork and do a pull request once some changes have piled up. @dark_samus3 , well, I know that tutorial page, but I honestly haven't found any solution for the input file problem yet. I have opened an issue for that problem, though.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have added it in. Better to just make a fork and do a pull request once some changes have piled up. @dark_samus3 , well, I know that tutorial page, but I honestly haven't found any solution for the input file problem yet. I have opened an issue for that problem, though.

I showed a solution a bit above, I'll be forking and messing around when I have some time

Reactions: d0k3

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a ton! BTW, no one has tested the new fix for GW downgraded NAND H&S injection yet :/. Anyways, I guess taht can wait for a bit.

I'll hopefully have my 3ds running today and I have all of the files needed, if I get it running I'll report back later :)

Reactions: d0k3

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll hopefully have my 3ds running today and I have all of the files needed, if I get it running I'll report back later :)
Thanks! And always be careful with that downgrade option, as we said... I guess you've got a NANDmod + recent NAND backup anyways.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! And always be careful with that downgrade option, as we said... I guess you've got a NANDmod + recent NAND backup anyways.
Yeah but not all people have them.... If you like I'll also send you some other files/folders for other apps if you need as well as see if a "collection" of files end up in the folders after a few downgrades

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i just tested the newly generated graphics on my 3ds with D9WIP and it works pretty well. :) (besides the top menu text alignment).
Had to use the CFLAG option to enable it as it just chucked a hissy fit if i did it the other way. (i probably did it wrong lol).

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah but not all people have them.... If you like I'll also send you some other files/folders for other apps if you need as well as see if a "collection" of files end up in the folders after a few downgrades
Well, that problem is with GW... It would be interesting to know how stuff piles up after a few downgrade / update repetitions, though. Also if injection still works. I actually don't need the files themselves. Decrypt9 now does all of this via title.db parsing.

Well i just tested the newly generated graphics on my 3ds with D9WIP and it works pretty well. :) (besides the top menu text alignment).
Had to use the CFLAG option to enable it as it just chucked a hissy fit if i did it the other way. (i probably did it wrong lol).
Good to know! I'll have a look why it doesn't seem to work with USE_THEME defined in common.h later.

By the way, I gave both of you push access to that new GitHub repo. That means no pull requests needed, you can push changes directly!

Reactions: dark_samus3

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, that problem is with GW... It would be interesting to know how stuff piles up after a few downgrade / update repetitions, though. Also if injection still works. I actually don't need the files themselves. Decrypt9 now does all of this via title.db parsing.
Good to know! I'll have a look why it doesn't seem to work with USE_THEME defined in common.h later.
By the way, I gave both of you push access to that new GitHub repo. That means no pull requests needed, you can push changes directly!
Just tried a few options, and i have debug_bg.bin in the UI folder but it doesn't actually display it. Top screen is the usual black background white text.
Also the same for when the sd is unmounted, unmount.bin isn't loaded.
Also the others seem to be working fine though.

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just tried a few options, and i have debug_bg.bin in the UI folder but it doesn't actually display it. Top screen is the usual black background white text.
Also the same for when the sd is unmounted, unmount.bin isn't loaded.
Also the others seem to be working fine though.
I'll look into that later, alright? Having your project in it's current state would be pretty helpful, though.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shadowtrance does this look good? This is without modifying any of your PNGs just messing with the commands for imagemagick, yes I know the PNGs aren't the correct ones, but these are the ones I'm testing with for the time being
menu0000.png

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The left and right should be moved a little, so that it does not overlay the L/R button text, I think. Otherwise, looking good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Psi likes Cream Pie I hear