Hacking Downgrade Successful, but Stuck with emuNAND/CFW...

AzMa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, o'course. I get to the BrowserHax page with the slider and I click on the right side of it and it goes straight to the 'error' message back on the home screen. Thanks for sticking with me!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, o'course. I get to the BrowserHax page with the slider and I click on the right side of it and it goes straight to the 'error' message back on the home screen. Thanks for sticking with me!
Yeah it can be very finicky on o3DS. Try also clearing your browser's cookies and history. Good luck!!!
And make sure you have a) boot.3dsx on your root b) menuhax installer in the 3ds folder and c) have changed your theme at least once since the format, to avoid disappointment once it decides to work!!

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to upgrade my old 3ds from 4.2 to 9.2 but in this step i get error

1. Go to "SysNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
after i hit health safety dump i get error
app0 not foun or fragmented
health and safety dump failed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i formatted the sd and copy the files back now it say SD is not formated for Health and Safety dump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0