Hacking Downgrade 4.3 to 4.0? OR Install 4.3 skins?

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
How do I downgrade my Wii from 4.3u to 4.0u? Been trying several methods that haven't worked and am still on 4.3 and I'm still having trouble installing a skin for it so I'm trying to downgrade since I successfully installed a skin on 4.0 before. I don't know what else to say So can someone please help?
(As for the skinning before anyone says MyMenuify it keeps saying "Cannot Install Theme" or something like that.. Softmii Tweak won't even fully load..)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
use modmii's wizard function to downgrade to 4.1, I would even use it to upgrade all your softmods if u like (ie. rehack your wii by telling ModMii it is a virgin even if its not)

all u really need to do is install IOS60v6174 (careful not to install a stub IOS60v6400) and the system menu wad for SM4.1. Be warned that installing a new system menu will uninstall priiloader (if installed)

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I was only using 4.0 just to install a skin, I was going to use waninkoko's 4.3 updater I already used which kept my theme last time

EDIT: Well thanks, it worked.. Except for one problem.. MyMenuify still said "Unable to Install Theme" and Softmii Tweaks still didn't load.. thanks anyways though..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night