m|kk|

OP
Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
Spikey set up DOSBox Wii on our Wii last night and I got to play an old Dynamix/Sierra game that I used to love - The Adventures of Willy Beamish (which is now abandonware). It works surprisingly well on the Wii. There are a few sound glitches, but the colors are actually more accurate than they are on DosBox on the computer when full-screened.

It's funny that I have a backlog of new games that I haven't gotten to play or finish yet, but I'm having a great time going back to play older titles that I completed long ago
happy.gif

Anyway, thanks Spikey!!
wub.gif

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well,I try to run DOSBox Wii for months with no luck.I have absolutaly no idea how to mount the SD card and close to zero experience with DOS.
I would be trully thankfull if you help me out.What is the best possible way to structure the SD card?And what am I supposed to type in order to run some games?

Thanks in advance...

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
Well,I try to run DOSBox Wii for months with no luck.I have absolutaly no idea how to mount the SD card and close to zero experience with DOS.
I would be trully thankfull if you help me out.What is the best possible way to structure the SD card?And what am I supposed to type in order to run some games?

Thanks in advance...
Well, DOSBox's folder seems to be mounted as C by default. So I just stuck the games in its folder and booted them from there. Maybe give that a shot?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for your reply.
Can you tell me please exactly what I need to type?
(I have absolutaly no knowledge of DOS)

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OK!I managed to run some games including Willy Beamish and Dragon's Lair.They run fine but this emu seriously needs pre-button mapping for default.It makes the games unplayable every time you need to press ENTER to pause the game and use the Virtual Keyboard.Also has anyone managed to play Dragon's Lair?I can't even start the game as I don't know what command to type.And even more worse,I can't find where the arrow buttons are mapped.Difficult times...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.