dop-mii and cioscorp v1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by venomm112, May 14, 2010.

1. venomm112
    OP

venomm112 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I have the very first version of cioscorp installed and am on 3.2 I was wondering if i could use dop-mii to install new ios needed that are requested by new games and if there is any risk involved thanks

2. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    run the cioscorp uninstaller, then use dop-mii to install the new IOS's, then install DARKCORP ( Newer version of cioscorp ).

EDIT: I think you should have bootmii as boot2 or some other brick protection before doing any of this...

3. venomm112
    OP

venomm112 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    ok thanks riley is the uninstaller included in DARKCORP and if i install that does it update my system menu because i want to stay on 3.2 and i do have bootmii as boot2 and already have a nand backup

4. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    no it does not update your system menu and email cioscorp@thewebpost.net to get the uninstaller

5. ocdetective

ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2008
    Malaysia
    Venomm in reply to your original question, yes you can - I do exactly the same on 3.2. But really you should have bootmii installed along with a backup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice