Hacking dop ios v8 4.2 network install issues

ssahnan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anytime i try to install any of the ios thru dop ios, it gets to the point of network install but hangs at the initializating network prompt, get it with other installers too, any ideas?

i think it work if i did wad installs on em but wads of the ios's arent readily out there to download.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Wads of IOSs are readily available, look into NUS downloader

I'm on 4.2 and used dopios with network install no problem. Confirm that you're connected to the internet, and make sure the connection your using is saved as connection 1 (this last part may not make a difference anymore, but I know back in the day it did)

ssahnan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the nus downloader help, will do that

as far as connections go, its a ethernet hookup, shop channel works fine ut will check it all out to make sure. on my brother's wii it works fine as well, all connected to my cords and lines, there is just something that has gone wrong along the way on mine

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
ssahnan said:
anytime i try to install any of the ios thru dop ios, it gets to the point of network install but hangs at the initializating network prompt, get it with other installers too, any ideas?

i think it work if i did wad installs on em but wads of the ios's arent readily out there to download.

for network installs and apps that need a net connection you must use the wiis wifi connection and have a active net, most installers and apps dont support lan adaptors most apps have issues using it

ssahnan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh, you were right atleast in my case on the network thing, thanks, appreciate all the help from you guys...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: if only it had as much capability/power as i do omw to your mom's place