Hacking dop-ios v10.1 boot2v4

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you even trying to accomplish? If you're trying to install boot2 with DOP-IOS I cannot imagine it working.

Second, you seem to be confusing boot2 and BootMii. boot2 is boot2 and isn't an IOS. BootMii can be installed into boot2 or as an IOS.

buffdog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
am not trying to do any of them things it says (display boot2 information) then says (your boot version is:4) then stuff about what the version dose and stuff but this is the bit i dont get (your boot2 got updated by this and you cant use it as a indcator for this) so what dose this mean and why can i use thx

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
buffdog said:
am not trying to do any of them things it says (display boot2 information) then says (your boot version is:4) then stuff about what the version dose and stuff but this is the bit i dont get (your boot2 got updated by this and you cant use it as a indcator for this) so what dose this mean and why can i use thx

wat.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buffdog said:

It means exactly what it says. Since you updated your boot2 to boot2v4 by installing BootMii, DOP-IOS can not necessarily correctly identify which boot2 your Wii is using. You have still yet to mention what you are trying to do to your boot2 in DOP-IOS, but I can assure you you cannot do it.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OrGoN3 said:
It means exactly what it says. Since you updated your boot2 to boot2v4 by installing BootMii
what?
huh.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buffdog said:
what are you smoking man? i could not understand what you are asking for. dop-ios mod just told you that you have a boot2v4 and that's it.

@orgon3: your boot2 version will not be upgraded to boot2v4 by installing bootmii.

buffdog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry peeps if i miss word what i was saying what i should of said what is this option do what is it used for is it just to check what state your boot2 is ? thx

@razorback78:the bionic cronic what you smoking brv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: