Hacking Don't buy from Gameyeeeah

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Grrr, my item said it was shipped on the 22, but i tracked it today and it said it just left for its destination today. It better have!!! My 2Gb Japanese Kingston is going to be here soon and all I'll need is the damn flash cart, which seems to be taking forever. It's not just me, right?

Qwhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don't forget that the day gameyeeeah drops it off to be shipped isn't necessarily the day the post office gets off their lazy bums and sends it out.

As for my order with them, it did take about a week before they mailed it, but thats not too huge of a wait compared to some sites i've ordered from.

ksponge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Their English is horrible, and is very hard to decipher what they are trying to say in their emails.

You're obviously of lesser intelligence if you don't realize that English isn't everybody's first language, and of an even lower level if you can't work out what they're saying...

I don't get why you are attacking this guy. He stated his personal experience and opinion. He did not state in any way that english should be their first language, but somehow he's low intelligence now? That's a HUGE ASS horse you got there buddy. Be careful, you might fall off.

jerm27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i sent them 3 emails thew contact us & 2 in the email that they gave paypal no resposnes.
i send 1 email via paypal & within an hour i get a respaonse
i oreded an ezy 3 in 1 & 2 r4s they r out of ezy 3 in 1s ok im fine with that so they offered to send my r4s only. im aslso fine with that. what im not fine with is the fact that i emailed 5 times & they didnt respond until i brought in paypal & also im upset about the fact that i wasnt going to get anything untill they got more stock of the 3in1 & what else grinds my gears is the fact that there was no way of knowing that the ezy3in1 was out of stock. ARGH

1st & last time i swear

& that is what grinds my gears. back to you tom & diane
(any one get the family guy refrence)

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You see, you bought 20 R4's. Other people bought too. Mayb they only have like 2 left each day. And there saving and sending all at once.

Lol you want 20 R4's and you wonder why they can't get them to you.

I think most sites are having trouble keeping R4's in stock let alone giving out 20 to one person.

Also I'm not sure if I'm in the minority but the one item I ordered from them did take a long time but I did notice it was from China or Hong Kong or something.

So I figured that was the reason why it took so long.

I thought I posted my reply to this already... hmm...

Any good company will tell the customer that the product is out of stock. Or they could have atleast e-mailed me to tell me there was no more left so I would have to wait.

jocasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i orderd my r4 on the 18th then shipped on the 22nd and got it awhile ago.
its pretty fast for airmail from hk to socal.
no problem with gameyeah..

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My friend ordered from there around the 14, and it got here around 16-17th. They're really fast. I have no idea what's wrong with them for you guys. >_>

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I ordered my R4 on Jan 18th. It was sent out from Gameyeah on the 22nd, but didn't leave the post office in HK to go to the US until the 24th.

Item received today!! Actually, I just got the little notice since I missed it so I have to go pick it up later from the post office.

But the point is, it came way faster than I expected, so no complaints from me here! *very excited*

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered a SuperCard One (SDHC) on Saturday but today hadn't received any email with tracking number.

I went to the site but it's offline
mellow.gif

Anyone knows what's going on with it?

alvindd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from gameyeeeah on Jan. 4th. Told later(Jan 15th), that product was out of stock. Jan 15th.

Told that on Jan. 22nd order was sent out. It's January 28th and no package.
I paid for upgraded shipping, that's another issue.

Consolesource has sent 2 orders in the same time gameyeeah has tried to complete one.

RoxR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I got it in today but my campus post office closed before I could pick it up. Ordered on the 16th and came on the 28th with the cheap shipping option (HK Air Mail). Not bad speed for going from Hong Kong to Chicago. Hope the R4 came in good condition and I'll have a very positive impression of Gameyeeeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY