Hacking Don't buy from Gameyeeeah

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol you want 20 R4's and you wonder why they can't get them to you.

I think most sites are having trouble keeping R4's in stock let alone giving out 20 to one person.

Also I'm not sure if I'm in the minority but the one item I ordered from them did take a long time but I did notice it was from China or Hong Kong or something.

So I figured that was the reason why it took so long.

Puffinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered 2 on the 15th (DHL delivery) collected 19th and arrived here yesterday 22nd, so not too bad.
Now I ordered 3 from Volumrate Nov 15th and the say they shipped last week but tracking says they have not left HK yet.
So I know which one I prefer.
smile.gif

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think the reason my order did not get processed was because I did not return to the website after payment. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I actually return to the site though after paying for PayPal. I would still want to continue buying from them I just don't want my oder to take 1 month to arrive again. My customers can't wait
smile.gif

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the reason my order did not get processed was because I did not return to the website after payment. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I actually return to the site though after paying for PayPal. I would still want to continue buying from them I just don't want my oder to take 1 month to arrive again. My customers can't wait
smile.gif
Howcome you do not order stuff from within Canada? Isn't duty and customs a lot on your orders from here?

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 6 R4s and my brokerage fees were only 11.75$ ModChipCentral are ridiculously expensive. They take us for idiots. If there is another cheap Canadian website I would gladly buy from them. In total, the R4s came out to 56.50$ each including shipping and brokerage. I sell em for 90$ so i'm happy
smile.gif

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 6 R4s and my brokerage fees were only 11.75$ ModChipCentral are ridiculously expensive. They take us for idiots. If there is another cheap Canadian website I would gladly buy from them. In total, the R4s came out to 56.50$ each including shipping and brokerage. I sell em for 90$ so i'm happy
smile.gif
I got an R4 from modchipcentral for $50 SHIPPED all said and done, so looks like you are getting ripped at $56.50. Plus, who would be dumb enough to buy it for $90?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

I got an R4 from modchipcentral for $50 SHIPPED all said and done, so looks like you are getting ripped at $56.50. Plus, who would be dumb enough to buy it for $90?

Believe me Avenger, there are lots of people around here who I've seen pay more for them. They're just uneducated, and really it's their fault if they are going to pay for the cards at that price.

But it sounds like this mike1984 guy is one of those guys who's interested in ripping people off. Honestly if you sold someone an R4 for $90, when they can easily get it for under $50, would you feel a little bit guilty knowing that you're practically stealing. Seriously, I resell flash cards as well but would never charge anyone $90. DSTT+1GB - $50.

Back on topic though, I've never had a problem with GameYeeeah. Only downfall is their shipping. After placing an order you expect to receive it within 3-5 days since it's going through courier, but sometimes I'm waiting 6-7 days just for them to ship it, and then 3-5 days later it arrives. But really, no issues at at with them.

--Henry

Qwhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

isn't kickgaming canadian?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif

isn't kickgaming canadian?

KickGaming and ConsoleSource are Canadian
smile.gif

I'm not sure where KickGaming is based out of, but I know ConsoleSource is out of Oshawa, Ontario.

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

From the final Paypal page (when you're done paying and there is nothing left to do), just type in the website name... www.gameyeaaah.com. You should see your "Order History" on the side and it will show that you have ordered whatever you just paid for. You can log in to double confirm your order. I did not find this to be a problem, but it is quite the hassle if you forgot to return to the site. So just remember to return to the site after payment if you purchase from Gameyeeeah.

RoxR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I ordered through them on the 16th since it was the only site that seemed to have the R4 in stock and for under $40 with shipping. They said they shipped on the 20th.

Anyone here have experience with the cheap shipping option to the US (via HK Air Mail)? Not expecting it to come in this week but I'd love to have it by the end of the month.

chikanot

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
First time dealing with GY, I must say they waited for ages to ship my stuff even though full payment had ald been made. But on the bright side, they do reply each of my email in a promptly time. Praying hard for my stuff to be send before Chinese New Year season.

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
The reason why we bought from gameyeeeah must be they can offer us very cheap price and the good quoantity.But it seems that as their business is doing bigger and bigger ,and they are hot sales products are often out of stock,and the shipping arrival time are gettting more and more slower.

This is not a great company act!Offering customers good service are every company' dety.How can get money if we do not buy from them?I think gameyeeeah must take a look in thie forum and get some feedbackS from customers.Listen to them,and take some measures to improve their service system.That is the right way to go on your business!

We comaplaint,becue we do not satisfied the help from gameyeeeah.But if we consider they are a big company ,where you want to deals with.why give some suggestions for them?Not just cry but wake up them and make them act like a normal man!

tnynyn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from gamesyeeeah, opted to go with the DSTT w/ Rumble pack for 31.95 instead since it supports SDHC. So far their customer service is excellent!!! At first I went with the R4 but changed my mind. Sent them an email request to change it to the DSTT through their website form. Received a reply within 24 hours that they will inform their shipping warehouse of the change. Received a 2nd reply the next day about the successful change in the order and got the refund via paypal a few minutes later. AWESOME CS right there. Now we'll wait and see how long it takes to get here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel